• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Will the Trade Be?

Flynn

I'd absolutely be thrilled to just see us draft in the spots we have, and not trade anything. This team is not going to be competing for a cup for a couple of years, and there's no use in short cutting it. That's what put us in this shit to start with.

New time....

New team...

New direction!

Rebuild time! Through the draft....out with the old bullshit and in with the new regime!

I?m with you here. I don?t want to rush this rebuild. Get as many prospects as you can for now and take it from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yup! After watching this team get impatient and "cater to the fans" in order to just simply make that playoffs year after year, I think it's finally time to come to grips with biting the bullet for a few years in order to replenish what we either sold off or drafted like shit.

True, this franchise has really not been "bad" for many years and they always seem to put a team on the ice that can compete...but at what price? Always the future...(not our "Future" of course...he'd garner a #1 overall!) ;)

But yeah, it's time to start over and get rid of all the older players that have been here and done it, and replace them with a solid young core first...then build around that. Again, this is my opinion and I'm fully behind a 100% rebuild. But I just hope we approach it the way a team is supposed to rebuild...with no shortcuts or impatience.

Keep the faith and stay on course....I'm thinking it should take 3 years, but I'm good with that, so I'm not going to cry in my beer when they trade away Zucc, Hank, Staal, or any of the other 30+ players. They're not even going to be a factor in 3 years anyway. ....matter of fact I would think 80% of the players we watch this season will most likely not even be in the "Remember this Ranger?" thread in 3 years!! LOL

Archived