• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

With the 9th Overall Pick, the NYR should select...

josh

If available, the Rangers should take:  

17 members have voted

1. 1. If available, the Rangers should take:

• Rasmus Dahlin
    • Andrei Svechnikov
    • Filip Zadina
    • Brady Tkachuk
    • Oliver Wahlstrom
    • Adam Boqvist
    • Evan Bouchard
    • Trade up (1-5)
    • Trade Down
    • Other: Name

Well, this is quite the thread :confused:

Let's think it through - what would it take for Dahlin to drop to 9? A broken leg? Testing positive for cocaine? Being convicted of rape? Throwing a silver medal over the boards?

Well, this is quite the thread :confused:

Let's think it through - what would it take for Dahlin to drop to 9? A broken leg? Testing positive for cocaine? Being convicted of rape? Throwing a silver medal over the boards?

That’s not the question, though.

This is just a way to rank the Rangers options at 9. People are overthinking this, bigly.

There can be no doubt that the player the Rangers want to pick will be available at # 9.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

There’s no chance of that happening. They are in a horrible spot and their pick will be dictated by those teams ahead of them.

Because of that clusterfuck, I started the poll series to determine what are best choice based on the options available to them, at the time.

There?s no chance of that happening. They are in a horrible spot and their pick will be dictated by those teams ahead of them.

Because of that clusterfuck, I started the poll series to determine what are best choice based on the options available to them, at the time.

But Dahlin and others definitely won't be there. So why are they in the poll lol?

But Dahlin and others definitely won't be there. So why are they in the poll lol?

I had no idea a simple question would be so confusing.

I overestimate people. It’s my fatal flaw.

Archived