• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sens Ask Karlsson, Others for No-Trade Lists

Phil

I don't know. seems he couldn't score in a brothel. he gets so many chances and always fucks up. don't even know why he's on PP and not grabner who's leading the team in scoring

Vesey thinks the game better than Grabner, hence why he's on the PP.

If you think of Vesey as a bottom 6 player, he's fine.

But I can understand how he'd be annoying to some.

Vesey thinks the game better than Grabner, hence why he's on the PP.

If you think of Vesey as a bottom 6 player, he's fine.

But I can understand how he'd be annoying to some.

as of now I don't see him anything better than a 4th liner, hence my question why is he on the PP and not grabner or even fast

as of now I don't see him anything better than a 4th liner, hence my question why is he on the PP and not grabner or even fast

Vesey:Simon

Fast:Josh

But, Fast has been killing it lately, and they need a RH shot on the PP. I thought he would get that spot by default.

Him and his line (Zuc and Pouliot) were awesome in the 2014 playoffs. Imagine him on the 3rd line with Zuc and Miller.

Kreids - zib - Buch

Nash - Hayes - Fast

Zuc - Brass - Miller

Vesey - Boo - Grabner

Too many passers. Zucc and Brass were effective with Nash because he always charged the net to give them time and space. Miller isn't that type of player. Kreider, Nash, or even Grabner would all be more effective with Brass and Zucc.

Too many passers. Zucc and Brass were effective with Nash because he always charged the net to give them time and space. Miller isn't that type of player. Kreider, Nash, or even Grabner would all be more effective with Brass and Zucc.

Nash averages one goal pr playoff, so dont know how much he would help.

The lines could obviously be mixed up, but I thnk Brassard would be a huge add for this team for the playoffs. When he got traded he was totally broken and he hasn?t played so well in Ottawa, but coming back to new York and best bud Zuc would help him. He was also one of the teams best playoffs performer when he was here. Would love to have him back.

Would a 2nd, a 3rd and a prospect be enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived