• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

HUMAN (2015)

Captain Clutch

So I watched this documentary today wit my girlfriend. It's in 3 parts, all of which are free on youtube. I found it quite interesting and maybe if some of you check it out we can talk about some of the themes and stories in it. Either way, I think it's wroth watching

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/human/

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Each part has different themes ranging from War, Homosexuality, life after death, poverty, love and so on.

Which one is in Portuguese for you? They all come up English for me.

But I really hope you guys enjoy it, it's certainly a feel good kind of movie but sometimes that's needed. I think my favorite is in part 2 when they talk about family and what makes a family. You just see how important people are to one another and how big friendship really impacts people.

Which one is in Portuguese for you? They all come up English for me.

But I really hope you guys enjoy it, it's certainly a feel good kind of movie but sometimes that's needed. I think my favorite is in part 2 when they talk about family and what makes a family. You just see how important people are to one another and how big friendship really impacts people.

Part II came up Portuguese for me, unfortunately. I'll seek out the English versions eventually.

Archived