• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

@ShaneHelmsCom:

Keep Lawler in your thoughts and prayers. The news I’m hearing is scary, that’s all I can say without being irresponsible. Just pray.

There has been absolutely no commentary for past 20 minutes. This sounds very, very bad.

@JeffMarek:

WWE should stop this show immediately. If you haven't heard Jerry Lawler collapsed, CPR being administered.

• 3 weeks later...

Just figured I would make a return post here. I'm DEFINITELY getting the Best Of War Games!!! As i'm hoping there will be some unreleased War Games matches from the 1988 Great American Bash Tour, as there were quite a few, actually at least 12 that summer at House Shows, which NWA/WCW taped, and which now the WWE has in their Video library. See the schedule for yourselves.

WWE.com has just listed their current full home video schedule for 2013! Many of the projects were listed on their recent DVD Poll.

Some of the titles such as: Goldberg, War Games and the Triple H documentary have been discussed in the past (and some have even made it to schedules before), however it looks like 2013 may finally see their release. It also appears that 2013 may be the year of Volume 2 with the second edition of ECW Unreleased and Best of Monday Nitro. Also if you look towards the end of the year, WWE look to be bringing out the big guns in time for the holiday season with The History of WWE and Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set.

Here is the complete list:

•WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs 2012 (Jan 15)

•Best of Raw & SmackDown 2012 (Jan 29)

•The Best of Nitro Volume 2 (Feb 12)

•Royal Rumble 2013 (Feb 26)

•Bret Hart Unreleased Matches (Mar 5)

•Elimination Chamber 2013 (Mar 19)

•Mick Foley Biography (Apr 16)

•The Best of In Your House (Apr 30)

•WrestleMania 29 (May 14)

•Top 25 Rivalries (May 28)

•Extreme Rules 2013 (Jun 18)

•Goldberg (Jun 25)

•TBD PPV (Jul 16)

•ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 (Jul 30)

•Money In The Bank 2013 (Aug 13)

•Best of MSG (Aug 27)

•Best of War Games (Sep 10)

•SummerSlam 2013 (Sep 17)

•Top 20 Divas Countdown (Sep 24)

•Triple H Biography (Oct 8)

•Night of Champions 2013 (Oct 15)

•Money In The Bank Anthology (Oct 29)

•Over the Limit 2013 (Nov 5)

•History of WWE (Nov 19)

•Hell in a Cell 2013 (Nov 26)

•Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set (Dec 3)

•Survivor Series 2013 (Dec 24)

•Best WWE PPV’s (Dec 31)

http://www.wwedvdnews.com/full-wwe-dvd-2013-schedule-history-of-wwe-raw-20-nitro-bret-hart-more/26724/

• 4 weeks later...

The Aces and Eights thing is killer stuff. Really liking the pseudo-nWo feel, but not quite a rip-off, ya know?

From what I've read they've had a bunch of different guys under the masks, but you're likely to see Luke Gallows, Chris Masters and Wes Brisco, as well as Mike Knox and Jay Bradley.

Exactly. I read that Garett is the leader, perfect if it is him. If they play this right, I can become more of a staple fan. This is crucial if you ask me.

Garett Bischoff? Please tell me you meant Jarrett... as in Jeff Jarrett?

If so, I completely agree.

As expected, Luke Gallows/Issiah Cash was revealed as the second member (enforcer) of Aces and Eights last night.

He's not a huge name, but is a solid performer and suited perfectly for the role he's being cast in as an enforcer.