• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Question About Attending a Game at the Prudential Center

KnoxRanger

I am from Tennessee and I am finally getting to attend my first Rangers game..and it's against the filthy Devils.. Can't wait! With that being said the game is in NJ. It is the Oct. 19th game.. So my question is for those Rangers fans who have attended a game at Prudential. What should I expect from the Devils fans? Other than some expected trash talking what am I in store for? Just trying to prep myself.. Lol. Thanks guys, and go Rangers!:thumbs:

Don't sit in 208. Those fuckers throw shit at you. Other than that watch yourself when your walking to and from the game. Do not stray away from the crowd. I'll be there as well. There will be a ton of Ranger fans as well. It'll be a great time, hopefully we come out with 2 points.

Oh and the cheesesteak stand on the upper concourse is outstanding IMO. That's my go to at the rock.

The only Devils fans I've had a problem with was the ones that must spend hours cutting out little Rangers logo and replace New York Rangers with Rangers Suck in them logo. Then whenever the DEvils Score they throw them all over the place at Ranger fans.

If your not sitting near those assholes, it'll be fine. they'll rag on you but its usually in good fun. Islanders fans, at least in my experience, have been way worse.

They have the worst post-goal chant in the league. "Hey, you suck". I personally stopped going to Pru because of that. You'll also see lots of guys in John Deere hats, torn jeans, Bruce Springsteen tees, and construction boots. Also, 1 out of every 5 Devil fans sports a mullet. Its kind of like the Walmart of hockey arenas. Have fun!!

The only Devils fans I've had a problem with was the ones that must spend hours cutting out little Rangers logo and replace New York Rangers with Rangers Suck in them logo. Then whenever the DEvils Score they throw them all over the place at Ranger fans.

If your not sitting near those assholes, it'll be fine. they'll rag on you but its usually in good fun. Islanders fans, at least in my experience, have been way worse.

I see you have sat in 208 as well.

Archived