• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Shipping an Xbox, Large Package

Fuhgeddaboudit

Anyone ship anything that was pretty heavy? Maybe even like 20 lbs?

I am on eBay, and to print a label there.. it's telling me that they charge like $43 to ship this Xbox out with a few games.

That is a shitload of money.

Does anyone suggest going another route? I'm at work and have limited lunch break, so I was hoping to ask here before I go around Manhattan with a huge package trying to find the cheapest way.

Anyone ship anything that was pretty heavy? Maybe even like 20 lbs?

I am on eBay, and to print a label there.. it's telling me that they charge like $43 to ship this Xbox out with a few games.

That is a shitload of money.

Does anyone suggest going another route? I'm at work and have limited lunch break, so I was hoping to ask here before I go around Manhattan with a huge package trying to find the cheapest way.

USPS is most likely gonna be cheaper than FedEx or UPS.

USPS is most likely gonna be cheaper than FedEx or UPS.

When I spoke to the UPS person, they said most likely $20... but they don't print the labels. So I went on the USPS website and it doesn't even let me create a shipment, which is off. I keep clicking "next" and nothing works.

You think USPS will be cheaper than that?

eBay website is giving me a $43 price tag which is awfully high.

When I spoke to the UPS person, they said most likely $20... but they don't print the labels. So I went on the USPS website and it doesn't even let me create a shipment, which is off. I keep clicking "next" and nothing works.

You think USPS will be cheaper than that?

eBay website is giving me a $43 price tag which is awfully high.

USPS is cheaper. I don't know what the deal is with the website.. maybe try a different browser. You could even call them or just go to the post office. I never use UPS for shipments unless I need full tracking and it's an expensive item or something. 20 dollars sounds about right.

Also, idk how you packed it but there are certain measurements on the package that will make the price jump dramatically. Getting the dimensions down will always help with cost too...

Well my friend gave me a box that fits everything perfectly. It is pretty big. It's either have the box long and low height, or have higher height but shorter.

I'm assuming they'll still have the same price.

Archived