• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Lundqvist Replica Mask

Vodka Drunkenski

I mean, I know full-sized masks like the ones these guys wear cost a minimum of $600, so I'd imagine replicas (if they even exist) would be damn similar.

Odd that they don't find a way to replicate them though. You figured that'd be a big market, even if it's not the carbon fiber, but plasic, for example.

I mean, I know full-sized masks like the ones these guys wear cost a minimum of $600, so I'd imagine replicas (if they even exist) would be damn similar.

Odd that they don't find a way to replicate them though. You figured that'd be a big market, even if it's not the carbon fiber, but plasic, for example.

The artists may have a patten on them. They get paid A LOT of money for their work and I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to protect it. What goalie kid wouldn't buy a Lundqvist, Brodeur, etc ... mask? I'm glad they don't make them.

The artists may have a patten on them. They get paid A LOT of money for their work and I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to protect it. What goalie kid wouldn't buy a Lundqvist, Brodeur, etc ... mask? I'm glad they don't make them.

Well, that's why I'm saying go the replica route. Make it completely out of plastic. Totally not game-quality. Even the bars should be plastic, you know? Just give it the look of the mask.

Well, that's why I'm saying go the replica route. Make it completely out of plastic. Totally not game-quality. Even the bars should be plastic, you know? Just give it the look of the mask.

The design is what they may have a patten on, not the quality of helmet they put it on. But I guess if I was them, why not allow a company to replicate it and make some more money?

YOu can buy a cheap helmet and find someone to paint it for you, a buddy of my did that for Beezer's helmet that had the big bees on it. But it wasn't cheap.

The cheapest quote I got was $400 and that wasn't for anything remotely like the designs you see on the masks in the NHL, and $400 was a "favor".

Archived