• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Horman's Best Pickles

Phil

The prices online are per gallon. When they come to the local market it's 32oz or 20oz containers for $7 and $5 respectively.

1 gallon is 128 ounces, or four of the largest containers they sell at the market — each for $7. That's a total of $28, so the prices online are right on the money.

Hmm, i might have to check it out at Christopher Morley park if they still have the famer's market there on Wednesdays. Which ones do you recommend the most?

Depends what you are into. The beauty of the market is they'll let you try every single one, free of charge, and it's actually a nice sized bite too.

I've really taken a liking to their brown mustard and jalepeno pickles, and we always get a jar of Kosher Dill as well. Their Kosher recipe has whole cloves of garlic, so they have more of a garlic taste than a vinegar/salt taste.

lol, if i go in uniform, i'd be offered to try them for free anyway. The brown mustard/jalepeno sounds pretty good.

Hell, they'll probably give you a free jar, or knock the price down. We've been going weekly, so they knocked a few bucks off our order this week since they knew we come every Sunday.

Archived