• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

I'M LOVING IT!!!!!

I am Scags

Exactly. You don't like hot weather. You just like what girls wear in hot weather.

When I walked outside this morning, it was like being punched in the face by an open oven.

I ran 5 miles in the heat last night. I was all over that shit. I like the hot weather and being active in it. I'm going to help my buddy re-do his deck tomorrow (I took the day off). I really don't mind it so much. Truth of the matter is though, being on a train in the heat sucks, but that's it. I don't mind walking or whatever in the heat, but I don't sweat like you.

I ran 5 miles in the heat last night. I was all over that shit. I like the hot weather and being active in it. I'm going to help my buddy re-do his deck tomorrow (I took the day off). I really don't mind it so much. Truth of the matter is though, being on a train in the heat sucks, but that's it. I don't mind walking or whatever in the heat, but I don't sweat like you.

I've already explained this — I don't mind doing physical things in the heat. I helped my brother build his deck a few weeks ago. I usually cut my dad and neighbors grass when I'm home on weekends in the heat. My dad is doing renovations throughout the house. I help him with all of them, without AC. The issue is not the heat, or sweating. It's WHEN you have to endure the heat, WHEN you sweat and HOW.

Standing on a fuckin 110? subway platform in PANTS with swamp ass at 8:40AM is not fun for anyone. You don't have to experience it because you travel and work all day in an air conditioned office.

Archived