• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Limp Bizkit Release New Album "Gold Cobra"

Jules

The whole album is out. And it's oldschool Bizkit, kinda like in 1999-2000 and it's fun. Lyrics suck, as always, but the riffs are fucking LOUD. Wes Borland is going berserk all album long and I'm lovin' it.

Sweet, can't wait to pick it up tomorrow (oh wait I have to wait til 6/28 on I-Tunes).

I'll have my full feedback then. :) Based on the previews on I-tunes, stuff sounds good.

I'm giving it a B for good riffs, nice throwback style songs, but I think the lyrics are atrocious and plain dumb.

Lyrics are dumb, nothing new there. :DI just listened to the whole album in the car, which is the best place for me to get a feel of things and I'll give it a solid B+. With all the garbage music these days, its nice for me to have a throwback style to the late 90s - early 2000s.

The first 6 tracks (after the intro) are awesome. Autotunage cracks me up later in the album and "Why Try" is a LB classic.

• 1 year later...

Hey Jules and NYR2711, did you hear the new LB song? Ready to Go. I just got it off Itunes yesterday. I think it's pretty good (I know, I'm likely in the minority, lol)

Now, the song is collab. with Lil Wayne....anyway, I found a version online without the Lil Wayne verse (I don't mind Wayne on the song, but most LB fans do, I guess)

Yeah, I heard this a couple of weeks ago, Im like you, one of their last few fans, but they had put it up on their facebook page as well. They should have a new album out soon, thats why I havent bought this yet.

This track is actually pretty badass. Hehe. :cool:

Nice.

Glad to know I'm not the last person the planet who still likes them :) LOL

I know their U.S. fan support has diminished significantly , but overseas they still carry a solid fan base. They are doing a U.S. tour this summer from what I heard. Should be interesting. Not sure of an album release date yet either. I figured for $1.29, I'd download the single to carry me over til then.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived