• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Hey Yo: WWE, AEW, Impact and More

Phil

I really wish TNA had alternative programming, because their roster is way too big for a single two-hour program every week. That's how talents like MCMG go from ex-TNA Tag Team Champions to not even being on television in a matter of weeks. Kills me.

HA! They're über talented, but really really young. I'll be damned if they aren't entertaining, though — I just wish they'd actually buy a pair of fuckin' wrestling boots. Them coming out in those bell-bottom rockers pants and white sneakers just kills me.

Very, but they have the look and feel of a decent team. With some help on the mic or with a mouth piece (like anyone in Immortal) they're not that bad at all, and Immortal needs a tag team, so I'm OK with them being there. Better them than seeing guys like Ink Inc. in their place.

Not really. Makes sense for the show, but I was never really a fan of this kind of storyline. I hated it when it was happening with Lita/Hardy/Edge, and it's really no different now, but I can understand why they're running it. Really puts over Jarrett as a huge heel.