Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 2,501 to 2,508 of 2508

Thread: Impact Wrestling, WWE, ROH, Indies, and More!

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Absentia View Post
    I'll be honest — I legitimately thought he already died. Like, years ago. He struck me as the "dead at 45" type given how hard he went in his twenties and thirties.
    I don't follow wrestling like I used to when I was young, so I forget about the guys I used to watch. There bodies have to be shot with all the pounding they took.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

The future is spelled K-A-K-K-O BSBH Legend
    With guys like Dynamite, it's more about the rampant drug use and steroid abuse.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

HBO Reportedly Working On Kenny Omega Documentary

HBO is reportedly working on a documentary about New Japan Pro Wrestling star Kenny Omega, who is the current IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

Musician Joseph Shabason recently appeared on the Kreative Kontrol podcast and revealed that he had completed the musical score for the documentary. Shabason indicated that the documentary will air in earlt 2019.

"I just finished a documentary about a wrestler, that's going to be coming out on HBO in the New Year, which is going to be really exciting," he said. "It's a wrestler named Kenny Omega, he's a wrestler from Winnipeg, but he went to Japan and formed this tag team called The Golden Lovers, which was sort of the first-ever queer storyline in wrestling. ... He's a pretty incredible dude. I was really happy with scoring it."
    https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...entary-648521/
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Senior Member Midget Division
    Legendary pro-wrestling ringside interviewer “Mean” Gene Okerlund has died, World Wrestling Entertainment announced Wednesday. He was 76.
    https://nypost.com/2019/01/02/iconic...nd-dead-at-76/
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Very Large Member BSBH Prospect
    That sucks, he was great RIP
    Hidden Content

Let's Go Rangers!

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Legendary. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

- John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens

WK13 was great, but kind of underwhelming given all the AEW news. Was really easy to figure out who was coming out on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk
    - John Tortorella

- Christopher Hitchens