• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

SEA Sign Jaden Schwartz to 5-Year/$27.5M Contract; $5.5M AAV

I'm liking Seattle's moves. Left themselves cap to go after a #1 goalie and a couple of top-6 forwards with Schwartz and Wennberg. Looking way better than on draft night. I still think they missed a ton of opportunities to acquire assets with certain picks in the draft.
The fact that they drafted three goalies and still need to sign a number one tells you everything you need to know.

Like the fact the guy they selected from Columbus just re-signed with Columbus as a UFA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what you mean, but all I mean is that they came out of an expansion draft where there were quite a few good goalies available, and they don't have a number one...

I don't know what you mean, but all I mean is that they came out of an expansion draft where there were quite a few good goalies available, and they don't have a number one...

I think we’re saying the same thing. Their expansion draft had some baffling decisions. But my separate thought is that they’re being really savvy with free agents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk