• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

We're Sunsetting the Official App

Phil

The program Tapatalk offered years back to build branded apps is no longer fully-supported by Tapatalk due to policy changes by both Google and Apple requiring publishers to be original authors. This, among other reasons, has kind of forced me to simply abandon the branded app(s) entirely. Instead, what I would suggest to any of you who used them, is to download the original Tapatalk app and add our forum, which is still listed and accessible on the network.

The Tapatalk app itself is simply better, offering better features, including a convenient universal jump-to-top or jump-to-bottom navigation, a "Home" page that includes your most recent Inbox PMs, Notifications, and Subscribed Forums, Gallery, etc, and perhaps most importantly, a much more robust respect of BBCode so even Tweets will display. Screen shot below:

IMG_6206.PNG?raw=1

If you've downloaded it already either for Android or iOS, thank you, but it's time for that ship to sail off into the horizon. To continue accessing the forum through Tapatalk, simply download the app on your device and search for "Blueshirts Brotherhood" and add us to your 'Group.'

Note: If you use the basic Tapatalk app, you will see ads. If you don't wish to see them, you'll need to pay for the Tapatalk Pro app — a one-time purchase. Before you complain, no, I don't control the prices. Take it up with Tapatalk.

The only thing worse than visiting this cesspool is having to do it through your crappy appy.

On behalf of the other 6 users, we thank you for pulling the plug and we wish you'd flush this forum, as well.

I'm updating all the settings now. I think I just changed that one so it will only load an App Banner at the top.

I can also turn that off entirely, I believe.

Update: yup. It's disabled now.

Quick note I'm adding to the OP:

If you use the basic Tapatalk app, you will see ads. If you don't wish to see them, you'll need to pay for the Tapatalk Pro app — a one-time purchase. Before you complain, no, I don't control the prices. Take it up with Tapatalk.

Using the Tapatalk app now and I have ads all over the place. Tapatalk Pro costs $15 to remove them. Can't believe we have to pay to remove the ads. Two thumbs down :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, I don’t control that. No idea why it’s so expensive. I bought it years ago for $3.

The branded app still works, for what it’s worth — I’m just not going to be updating it going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm updating all the settings now. I think I just changed that one so it will only load an App Banner at the top.

I can also turn that off entirely, I believe.

Update: yup. It's disabled now.

Awesome. Haven’t seen it since

Yeah, I don’t control that. No idea why it’s so expensive. I bought it years ago for $3.

The branded app still works, for what it’s worth — I’m just not going to be updating it going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just busting your balls. I use a browser on my phone anyway.

• 1 month later...
Bumping this, as I've received multiple messages regarding connection issues with the branded BSBH app. If it's dead, it's dead. We've abandoned support for it entirely. Please download the primary Tapatalk app to access the forum.