• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Spotlight: 4EverRangerFrank!!!

Ozzy

Ok Big guy!!!

I'm going to pass the Spotlight torch this week to one of the guys who brought me here to BBH!!! For those of you who don't know, Frank is one of the coolest dudes ever. We sometimes get a chance to shoot the shit about the Rangers on the phone, and he's an old schooler from back in "those days" of Ranger history, like me. RJ, Paddy, and Frank are all buddies of mine from an old Ranger forum, and we all found a home here with you crazy fuckers!! :rofl:

So here we go big guy:

Spotlight: 4EverRangerFrank

--

1. Who's your favorite Ranger of all time, and why?

2. How did you find BBH?? ...and what Drew you here? (Pun intentionally intended!!)

3. If you could pick any player in their prime, to watch one game (active or retired), who would it be?

4. What's your wildest superstition when it comes to the Rangers?

5. How did you ever have so much patience with me back in the old days??? ;)

Go get 'em Frank!!!! It's your week, my man!!! :thumbs:

Ok Big guy!!!

I'm going to pass the Spotlight torch this week to one of the guys who brought me here to BBH!!! For those of you who don't know, Frank is one of the coolest dudes ever. We sometimes get a chance to shoot the shit about the Rangers on the phone, and he's an old schooler from back in "those days" of Ranger history, like me. RJ, Paddy, and Frank are all buddies of mine from an old Ranger forum, and we all found a home here with you crazy fuckers!! :rofl:

So here we go big guy:

Spotlight: 4EverRangerFrank

--

1. Who's your favorite Ranger of all time, and why?

2. How did you find BBH?? ...and what Drew you here? (Pun intentionally intended!!)

3. If you could pick any player in their prime, to watch one game (active or retired), who would it be?

4. What's your wildest superstition when it comes to the Rangers?

5. How did you ever have so much patience with me back in the old days??? ;)

Go get 'em Frank!!!! It's your week, my man!!! :thumbs:

:rofl: BAck at you Oz!

1. Jean Ratelle was my first fav. Played with a straight blade and so did I back in the wooden-stick era. I figured if you could pass, shoot and back-hand with one you were good. I never really became good...hence the Auctioneer life.

2. My brain is scrambled from smoke-hazed college days. When WBB was going dark there was talk of this new mystical and magical Rangers forum where you needed a good 9-10 inches to be admitted. I got in softly shall we say. :thumbs:

3. Brad Park's book, "Play the Man" was the first-ever library book I can remember reading cover to cover. Way too young watching games back then so I'd like to have seen him in person.

4. Frig! Too many. I used to watch NYR games fully dressed with skates on (carpet living room) watching games in case they asked me to 'jump in.' LOL. Gloves on and holding my Ratelle stick (later a Gene Carr stick) the whole game.

5. IDK man, I just knew you were a funny solid fan that needed a hand off the ledge some nights.

Who is one NHLer you wish played for the Rangers but never did?

What are three items you can't live without?

What's the weirdest experience you ever had while at work?

You get paid $10 per 30 seconds to munch on Queen Elizabeth's clunge, how much are you earning?

1. Malkin for sure. Pasqual Dupuis too. I saw them practice at Tate Rink and was in awe of the speed of those guys and the freakin' raw skill.

2. Cigars - fun cars - and shit this one's tough...can I ask the Genie for three more wishes? In spite of the obvious 'snatch' answer it would be my two boys, that would be tough.

3. OMG! While managing a private car collection on lower 11th Ave (the guy owned a 4-story warehouse that was carpeted, heated and A/C for his 200 cars) the Interior Decorator he hired was 50-ish with a very doable physique although I suspect she had high milage on the frame! She wanted to hang some memorabilia on the wall and had me hold the ladder. Up she went and "up I went" looking straight up her cooch as she wobbled on the top rung. The funny part was the other guys wanting to hold the ladder to take a look too. Yup, legs and ass to make a bull leap. Like the line in Caddyshack, "She could suck a golf ball through 50-feet of garden hose." She was the boss's side-hustle.

4. LMAO! Thousands Drew, if she was in her 20s. :D

• Like 1

1. Malkin for sure. Pasqual Dupuis too. I saw them practice at Tate Rink and was in awe of the speed of those guys and the freakin' raw skill.

2. Cigars - fun cars - and shit this one's tough...can I ask the Genie for three more wishes? In spite of the obvious 'snatch' answer it would be my two boys, that would be tough.

3. OMG! While managing a private car collection on lower 11th Ave (the guy owned a 4-story warehouse that was carpeted, heated and A/C for his 200 cars) the Interior Decorator he hired was 50-ish with a very doable physique although I suspect she had high milage on the frame! She wanted to hang some memorabilia on the wall and had me hold the ladder. Up she went and "up I went" looking straight up her cooch as she wobbled on the top rung. The funny part was the other guys wanting to hold the ladder to take a look too. Yup, legs and ass to make a bull leap. Like the line in Caddyshack, "She could suck a golf ball through 50-feet of garden hose." She was the boss's side-hustle.

4. LMAO! Thousands Drew, if she was in her 20s. :D

He played 6 games for the Rangers. Got him for Adam Hall, then we traded him for Alex Bourret.

- How did you come a Formula 1 fan?

- Favorite F1 driver, past and present?

- Do you follow any other motorsports?

1. My uncle is 85 and still a major gearhead. When we would visit he'd take us to the garage to show off his Camaro and talk motors, gear ratios, etc., all Greek to me at the time. My dad was an "all show" guy who drove Cadillacs and was all about shine and ride. My uncle kept talking about this F1 thing so in my teens, I began watching. Only been to one race in Montreal. Still can get goose bumps thinking about the awesome speed you could see with vapor trails coming off the wings. Mouth-dropping acceleration and deceleration. I'd cut off both nuts to drive one. (Vasectomy anyway so cut away!)

2. Ayrton Senna because like all greats, he was fearless. Fangio and Prost and Mansell there are so many I really like.

3. I raced woods enduro motorcycles. 175cc Puch was my ride and I rode nearly every day of the year unless there was too much snow. Man I loved those days going through the trails at speed. Tip for everyone: Trees don't move no matter how hard you hit them. *sang a very high note for days* Casual IndyCar and FormulaE fan. Really enjoy 24-Lemans and that is a bucket list trip with my son.

have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day?

Actually yes and not taking any supplemental life-enhancers either. I was visiting my grandmother in NJ as a 5th or 6th grader and I remember it clear as day (pun intended) the sun on her side of the street while the opposite side was drenched in rain. Only lasted a few minutes but I recall thinking, "Wow, that's different."

Tomorrow you’re stuck in an elevator for 6 hours with one person of your choice from any time in history. Who is it?

If you could add a single option to your car that it doesn’t have, what would you add ?

After a fresh wash of all your wardrobe, what’s the first go to clothing you grab and why?

What song would you have play when you enter the room of a banquet in your honor?

If you sought out to fail at something and actually ended up succeeding, which have you actually done?

How did you meet your significant other?

Tomorrow you’re stuck in an elevator for 6 hours with one person of your choice from any time in history. Who is it?

If you could add a single option to your car that it doesn’t have, what would you add ?

After a fresh wash of all your wardrobe, what’s the first go to clothing you grab and why?

What song would you have play when you enter the room of a banquet in your honor?

If you sought out to fail at something and actually ended up succeeding, which have you actually done?

John Lennon

a gun

logging into BBH

what?

Here Comes the Sun

moved to my building

Do you have mostly white socks, or colored socks?

When is the last time you ate DiGiorno pizza?

If you could fight one Ranger player not named Tony, past or present, who you picking (Please note, the video gets uploaded to youtube)?

Why do you think CCCP is answering questions in your spotlight thread?

• Like 1

Courtney Cox because her name is suggestive and the doors may neveropen!

Drone blades so I could skip traffic.

Socks - my feet get cold.

Truckin' like the do-da man...

Failed. (Is this a Polish joke?)

Summer class at SUNY New Paltz. She appeared in the doorway surrounded by light. (And no, no acid that day. LOL)

Do you have mostly white socks, or colored socks?

When is the last time you ate DiGiorno pizza?

If you could fight one Ranger player not named Tony, past or present, who you picking (Please note, the video gets uploaded to youtube)?

Why do you think CCCP is answering questions in your spotlight thread?

1. Fuck! Another Polish joke. My grandmother wouldn't like this game.

2. When was the first time?

3. Nick Fotiu! If I'm going to get a beating, I want it from a fan favorite. :worship:

4. Crackhead gonna' crack! LOL

Do you have any pets?

What's your favorite hobby, besides watching the Rangers?

Would you rather sleep naked head to toe all night on a couch with Ozzy or wear a MAGA hat in a grocery store for 10 minutes?

1. Grew up having dogs when you could just 'let 'em go' outside. They would take off for hours at a time. Rural area with a pasture behind our house.

2. Motorcycle riding & racing. I was determined not to go to college to pursue racing and my mom went ballistic. She was right - I'd have starved.

3. Ozzy said the camera was off!!

Well, this has been fun guys and I appreciate the Great OZ for putting me into the mix. I too enjoy being here with everyone and appreciate being able to talk freely. I've also learned quite a bit, not only hockey-related but through the variety of topics we blast through. *applause to all* You have my vote for group beverage - maybe even at The Flying Puck before a game. First round on me.

Next up on deck? New thread coming soon...

• Like 1