Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 BSBH Year End Awards: Discussion, Questions & Suggestions

#MakePetrGreatAgain BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CreaseCrusader91 View Post
    The (Glen Sather/Jeff Gorton Award

Poster who shows best ability to be a GM etc.

Someone who consistently is logical with their approach toward roster decisions etc. Who to keep and why. How much money and why etc. This may be redundant but I think there are a number of posters with a solid knowledge of CBA/financials and are good talent evaluators that they post almost with a GM mindset.

Just a thought.
    I like it, but I get the sense we'll run into an issue where it'll be the same three or four users every other year.

Also, how much overlap against the X's and O's thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The Corsi Award for people who don't watch games.
    LOL, no.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

Formerly Dru23 BSBH Prospect
    What about changing the Tim Thomas award to a Mike Richter award, he was political for a while, and Thomas is such a douche.

Former Moderator BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome 2.0 View Post

LOL, no.
    OK fine, call it the Fenwick.

Sticks Out For Harambe BSBH Prospect

2015 BSBH Year End Awards: Discussion, Questions & Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    OK fine, call it the Fenwick.
    Or the PD... O really now?
    Hidden Content
    “Practice isn't the thing you do once you're good. It's the thing you do that makes you good.”- Malcolm Gladwell

Quote Originally Posted by NYR2711 View Post
    What about changing the Tim Thomas award to a Mike Richter award, he was political for a while, and Thomas is such a douche.
    Sure, I'm OK with this. It's more Rangers-centric that way anyway, and maybe even in a way less negative since Thomas is known for his politics in a negative way.
    Hidden Content

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

"If someone tells me that I've hurt their feelings, I say, “I'm still waiting to hear what your point is.”"
    - Christopher Hitchens

You guys have about two hours to put in any more suggestions/changes. Otherwise we're going as-is.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Last wave to get your nominations in. Nom threads will close tonight/tomorrow morning and voting begins tomorrow.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Real life got in the way. Voting threads will be going live tonight. So everything is just pushed back by one day.
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Real life got in the way again. They're later than I intended, but all voting threads are now open for the next week.

Now's the time to campaign for yourself or another as to why any given award should go to any given user!
    Hidden Content

- John Tortorella

- Dean Lombardi

- Christopher Hitchens

Boom BSBH Prospect
    Hah I was gonna sheepishly ask this mornin where the voting threads were since I couldnt find them at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12