• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Amukamara Playing Better Because He's Having Sex??

Mike

Prince Amukamara is finally having sex, and the Giants are completely satisfied.

“Yeah, yeah,” he joked to the media as he jogged off the practice field Thursday. “I’m getting laid. I’m getting laid.”

The newly married cornerback’s love life was the topic of conversation Thursday at Giants camp after teammate Antrel Rolle said the reason for the Amukamara’s breakout season on the field is due to the fact that he’s now scoring in the bedroom after a lifetime of celibacy.

“There are a lot of things different about Prince,” Rolle said. “For one, he’s married, so he’s (enjoying some things that he wasn’t experiencing before he’s married). For a man, that could definitely help him out. For a man... I’m just being honest... it’s helping him out. He walks around with a little more swagger, which is something that we need, which is something that we love.”

Love was in the air Thursday. As Amukamara worked out in the weight room, Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” played in the background.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/antrel-rolle-credits-sex-prince-amukamara-hot-start-giants-article-1.1960702

Just called my wife, and told her Sather offered me 3 years 9 million, but I have to have sex with my wife every night.

Archived