• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Buying a new jersey

RangersFan

The only jersey i have right now is a Drury jersey and i've been thinking about buying a new one. Any ideas on who i should get? I dont want a Hank jersey because those are way too common, no offense to anybody of course. St.Louis is a possibility but he may not be here after this year so i dont really know. Help a guy out?

The only jersey i have right now is a Drury jersey and i've been thinking about buying a new one. Any ideas on who i should get? I dont want a Hank jersey because those are way too common, no offense to anybody of course. St.Louis is a possibility but he may not be here after this year so i dont really know. Help a guy out?

Can't go wrong with a blank one. Or you could have a collection like the one below in my sig. I have a blank liberty, and a blank blue. That's it.

Eh i want a player i just dont know who. I hate blank jerseys. What i really want is the navy blue lady liberty jersey but i cant find out anywhere

If you get the navy blue liberty like I have, no one on this roster other than Lundqvist has ever worn it so it might come off as a little odd. I don't know, just throwing it out there.

Honestly, can't go wrong with McDonagh or Kreider right now. I see both of them as guys who will be making big impacts and being around for awhile.

Tell that to your buddy who rocks the Hollweg sweater.

If you get the navy blue liberty like I have, no one on this roster other than Lundqvist has ever worn it so it might come off as a little odd. I don't know, just throwing it out there.

I would actually get a Lindros lady liberty jersey if i can find one. I would look like a jerk with a lady liberty Hagelin jersey lol

I would actually get a Lindros lady liberty jersey if i can find one. I would look like a jerk with a lady liberty Hagelin jersey lol

Yeah, that was my point. lol. You probably won't find them at the Garden unless they're blank just for that reason alone.

Archived