• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Katy Perry Sings With Autistic Child

Mike

This girl is in my son's grade. She goes to my kid's school in the morning and then goes to a special school for autism in the afternoon. I know it's a few weeks old but I figured I would post a nice story during this week of shit. It might be easier for me to cry because I know her but it's a tear jerker none the less. She sang "Tomorrow" on Good Morning America the next day but I couldn't find a good video clip of it.

[video=youtube;QX-xToQI34I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX-xToQI34I

I love katy perry.... great video man. That's so awesome that she did this with someone you actually know.

Yes, it was nice. Unfortunately, my town was too busy being self indulged and worrying about their cliques rather than spreading the word around BEFORE this event or BEFORE GMA. It would have been nice for her to have her classmates there. I would have brought my kids if possible.

My 2 year old son was just diagnosed with a form of autism, pdd-nos, a few days before I watched this. It wrenched my heart out of my chest and stomped on it, and gave me so much hope at the same time.

So sorry to hear about your son. I wish nothing but the best for him and your family. Hopefully, they keep coming up with more and more help for these children so they can continue to interact with other kids their age. I don't know what form Jodie has but she seems to function pretty well now. A lot better than when she was younger, as you can see from the video.

So sorry to hear about your son. I wish nothing but the best for him and your family. Hopefully, they keep coming up with more and more help for these children so they can continue to interact with other kids their age. I don't know what form Jodie has but she seems to function pretty well now. A lot better than when she was younger, as you can see from the video.

I'm very optimistic. It's going to be a long road but he's getting a ton of help and he's going to do just fine. We've changed his diet radically, no gluten, no casein, and unlikely as it sounds he's already showing less of the physical symptoms like running his head and his chin into us literally 100's of times a day, each, and he's starting to recognize colours and repeating more words. Really happy about small steps like that.

I'm very optimistic. It's going to be a long road but he's getting a ton of help and he's going to do just fine. We've changed his diet radically, no gluten, no casein, and unlikely as it sounds he's already showing less of the physical symptoms like running his head and his chin into us literally 100's of times a day, each, and he's starting to recognize colours and repeating more words. Really happy about small steps like that.

The right diet is huge. My daughter has adhd and there's a lot of things the doctors told us not to give her. Basically anything with food coloring is a no no.

It's refreshing to see that some of these "comedians" know where to draw the line.

if yu didn't see it he was the host, I guess he's hosted the event before, I didn't know about it until it became so personal for me, but he went on stage after the performance and said something along the lines that for these past years they'd been looking for a simple illustration for why they were holding the event and in saying so he broke down pretty heavily and blamed the onions... it was a nice moment, the whole event was, but the Jodi/Katy duet was the highlight of the night... couldn't have been happier for her!!

if yu didn't see it he was the host, I guess he's hosted the event before, I didn't know about it until it became so personal for me, but he went on stage after the performance and said something along the lines that for these past years they'd been looking for a simple illustration for why they were holding the event and in saying so he broke down pretty heavily and blamed the onions... it was a nice moment, the whole event was, but the Jodi/Katy duet was the highlight of the night... couldn't have been happier for her!!

I didn't see it live but I know he hosted it. Like I said in my OP, my town sucks ass. Everyone should have been notified that she was going to be on TV but they dropped the ball and it's quite disturbing. All of the kids and most of the parents in this town know Jodi and what her story is and her and her family deserve the positive attention this created towards her. There are a handful of people in my town that give a fuck and it's a shame because the ones that do are very sincere and will bend over backwards to do anything for each other but everyone else blows ass afaic.

Yes, it was nice. Unfortunately, my town was too busy being self indulged and worrying about their cliques rather than spreading the word around BEFORE this event or BEFORE GMA. It would have been nice for her to have her classmates there. I would have brought my kids if possible.

That's the problem, stupid people. Never saw this video until now and I had to share it with others.

Seriously.

Makin' a bro look all girly and shit.

:rofl: My son was the one that told me about it and showed to me online. We watched it together and he said "Dad, are you crying?" I said "No, I have to sneeze and it's making my eyes water"

Archived