• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

8GB USB Flashdrive

Fuhgeddaboudit

I had bought a 8Gb USB flashdrive about 4 months ago, and I used it a few times and it had said 8 GB(little less because of whatever those reasons are) for awhile.

Today I went to go delete a few things from it and add more shit to it, and it said, "cannot add anything because the file is too large". It's only about 700KB

So I checked on my mac and it said I have about 435 KB leftover, but nothing is even in the flash drive anymore?

Is it corrupted or something?

Nevermind - I learned something new today.

My girlfriend used my USB flash drive to transfer her old songs to her new iMac when she used it. Little did I know, when you delete the files off of a flash drive on a Mac, you also have to empty the trash, which I just did on my computer today.

Weird as hell, but I got my 7.61 GBs back.

Nevermind - I learned something new today.

My girlfriend used my USB flash drive to transfer her old songs to her new iMac when she used it. Little did I know, when you delete the files off of a flash drive on a Mac, you also have to empty the trash, which I just did on my computer today.

Weird as hell, but I got my 7.61 GBs back.

Mac puts a hidden file labeled ".trashes" that gets "held" until you empty the trash.

Archived