PDA

View Full Version : [Non-Forum Related] Fantasy Football

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

josh
08-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Keeper league, need to decide who to keep.
Can't keep a player 2 years in a row, so most of the top guys should be back in the draft.

TD ONLY league, 16 teams.
Need to Keep 1:
Reggie Wayne
Tony Romo

Romo will put up more points, but with a bunch of QBs going back into the draft pool, I'd have a good chance to snag a QB in the first round. So, not sure I'd want to keep Romo and then draft a Peyton or Brady in the first round. I'm sure both Wayne and Romo would be on the board at my pick (thinking I'm around pick 10-12)

NYRangers92
08-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Colts have a lot of good receivers and Peyton likes to spread the wealth, but he still relies on Wayne the most. Thats a very deadly combo if you keep Wayne and draft Peyton

Johnnydollaz18
08-07-2011, 04:48 PM
yeah im in two keeper leagues also we are eligible to keep one player in the 5th round or later, one league is $400 where i have these potential keepers

Antonio Gates-5th Round
Matt Cassel-15th round
Kenny Britt-16th Round
BenJarvis Green Ellis-16th Round(picked up as FA)

other league which is $250 i have

Antonoio Gates-5th Round
Matt Ryan-5th Round
Darren McFadden-9th round
Percy Harvin-11th round

Idk who to keep in the 400 league were leaning towards Cassel or Britt, and the other league were most likely keeping McFadden since he will likely be a top 15 pick, and i get him in the 9th round which is a steal

josh
08-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Hows is Gates health wise? Guy missed a ton of time.

!br-avery!
08-07-2011, 05:18 PM
Keep Wayne..go for a QB

josh
08-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Kept Wayne.

So, a bunch of guys were bitching about the draft. It was changed to non-snake.
Then they were bitching about order, so it got set to random...

So who do I take with the FIRST PICK in a TD only league???

NYRangers92
08-10-2011, 12:40 PM
who are your keeper RBs?

josh
08-10-2011, 12:49 PM
I dont have 1. only keep 1 player.

Kept by others - Foster, Johnson, Turner, Tolbert, Hillis, Rice
QBs Kept - Eli, Rodgers, Vick, Ryan, Schaub, Bradford
Others - Nicks, Gates, Wayne (me)... somehow I'm still missing 1 guy. I think someone was keeping a DST

NYRangers92
08-10-2011, 12:59 PM
looks like a good RB available could be Jamaal Charles.
And Idk about first overall, but what about Darren McFadden? I feel like with the way the rest of their offense is set up, and with Raiders hiring Al Saunders to run the O (he ran the Chiefs offense in the dominant Holmes/Johnson years), DMc could have a huge year

josh
08-10-2011, 02:15 PM
They'll be on the board in the 2nd round, I'm pretty sure.

NYRangers92
08-10-2011, 02:19 PM
so who were you thinking of taking, another WR?

josh
08-10-2011, 03:02 PM
QB or RB.
Brees, Peyton, Brady, Peterson, I dont know. But with the top pick I need a guarantee.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-10-2011, 03:05 PM
brady

NYRangers92
08-10-2011, 03:25 PM
QB or RB.
Brees, Peyton, Brady, Peterson, I dont know. But with the top pick I need a guarantee.

I would go Peyton if youre thinking QB. Every TD to Wayne is double points that way lol

Johnnydollaz18
08-10-2011, 04:15 PM
help me out my draft is sunday should i keep Gates and lose a 5th round pick or should i keep Britt or Cassel and lose a 16th?

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Keep cassel

josh
08-10-2011, 04:56 PM
help me out my draft is sunday should i keep Gates and lose a 5th round pick or should i keep Britt or Cassel and lose a 16th?

None of the players listed will still be on the board during their respective rounds.
But, I'd be more likely to bet that Cassel is still around in the 5th, and Gates would not be. Gates is the top TE. Add V. Jackson back (he did sign with SD, right?) and Gates will have a bit more room this season. I say keep Gates. Gates or Cassel wont hurt you. I'm not sold on Britt, yet.

Johnnydollaz18
08-10-2011, 05:56 PM
yeah i know but our league is different from most leagues how we do with points and bonuses so a guy like Gates would still be there 5th round, Cassel will still be there in the late rounds and so will Britt, we wanna keep Britt so we basically got a 10th-12th round guy in round 16 ya know

Chizz
08-10-2011, 06:12 PM
In a TD only league, I'd go Brady. No doubt.

josh
08-10-2011, 06:14 PM
In a TD only league, I'd go Brady. No doubt.

Having Reggie Wayne doesn't change that?

Chizz
08-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Having Reggie Wayne doesn't change that?

Not really. Brady threw for 36 TD last year with a new receiver out every week and welker missing a couple of weeks. Add Welker back into the mix and add Ochocinco, and he could become a 45 TD QB.

Chizz
08-10-2011, 06:20 PM
I mean you can't go wrong with drafting Peyton, but he is coming off surgery. I just feel like Brady is a lock for 35 TD.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-11-2011, 10:35 AM
I'd sincerely go with brady over peyton, dude's a lock, he makes bad receivers;good receivers

Chizz
08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I'd sincerely go with brady over peyton, dude's a lock, he makes bad receivers;good receivers

So does Peyton, but I too would go with Brady over Peyton.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-11-2011, 06:40 PM
lol, I guess I have to be more specific on my "eh" posts, I should have added that he does it better than peyton, next time I'll know :)

Chizz
08-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Hahaha. I was just trying to add to the conversation. There were no other intentions. lol

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Post +1

Chizz
08-13-2011, 10:59 AM
So I had a draft in a 10 man league $100/team last night. I had the 3rd pick in the draft and this is how my team ended up..... The lineup needs 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 WR/RB Flex 1 DEF 1 Kicker

QB-Tony Romo
QB-Matt Stattford
QB-Mark Sanchez
RB-Chris Johnson
RB-Shonn Greene
RB-Felix Jones
RB-Mark Ingram
WR-Roddy White
WR-Calvin Johnson
WR-Miles Austin
WR-Micheal Crabtree
WR-Randy Moss
TE-Dustin Keller
TE-Ben Watson
DEF-Packers
DEF-Steelers
K-Janikowski
K-Carpenter

josh
08-13-2011, 11:02 AM
Moss, eh? Hmmm... I might snag him with my last pick

Chizz
08-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Moss, eh? Hmmm... I might snag him with my last pick

Yup, he was my last pick. I figured it wouldn't hurt to hold on to him. There are so many bench spots.

Pete
08-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Yup, he was my last pick. I figured it wouldn't hurt to hold on to him. There are so many bench spots.

Yea, was gonna say. Huge bench
...you have 3 teams lol.

NYRangers92
08-13-2011, 11:39 AM
The problem with a huge bench like that is you always end up kicking yourself when you leave like 80 points there every week lol. And thats really feasible with your team

Chizz
08-13-2011, 11:46 AM
The problem with a huge bench like that is you always end up kicking yourself when you leave like 80 points there every week lol. And thats really feasible with your team

Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes when some of those players dropped to me like Roddy White late 2nd round, Tony Romo, Shonn Greene in the 7th round.

Pete
08-13-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes when some of those players dropped to me like Roddy White late 2nd round, Tony Romo, Shonn Greene in the 7th round.Stud.

Chizz
08-13-2011, 01:13 PM
I know everyone always thinks they drafted a championship team, but I'm telling you guys... my team is so far ahead of any other team. There is 1 team that I can see putting up a fight but other than that team the drop off is huge.

H-Dreamer
08-14-2011, 07:42 AM
I have another question for you guys. I am thinking hard right now about a move that would make me look really bad, I am talking signing Scott Gomez bad :D

A few weeks ago I traded for Jonathan Stewart as my second RB-Keeper, but with the deadline to set Keepers today I get second thoughts, after reading about how the Panthers used him yesterday and him being 2nd behind Williams.
To keep him I would have to give up my 3rd Round Pick this season, which is really expensive for a 3rd Rate Fantasy-RB, even though RB are rare goods in our league.

So I am thinking about keeping Marcedes Lewis (TE, Jaguars) instead. Had nearly the same amount of points as Stewart last year and would cost me nearly nothing to keep, as he was a Free Agent Pick up (which cost the last avaiable Pick in our League to keep)

So Stewart for a 3rd or Lewis for a 20+, any thoughts on this?

josh
08-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Lewis is tough. He's really coming into his own, as a TE in the NFL. If he didn't just sign a contract I would have expected a career year. Also, Garrard is hurt and he may have a rookie throwing to him. Rookie QBs tend to love their TEs, but they rarely throw TD passes to them. (Something I notice)

But, you can't give up a 3rd round pick for Stewart, at this point. Of the two options, I keep Lewis.

Chizz
08-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Lewis is tough. He's really coming into his own, as a TE in the NFL. If he didn't just sign a contract I would have expected a career year. Also, Garrard is hurt and he may have a rookie throwing to him. Rookie QBs tend to love their TEs, but they rarely throw TD passes to them. (Something I notice)

But, you can't give up a 3rd round pick for Stewart, at this point. Of the two options, I keep Lewis.

Not even a question. It has to be this.

Johnnydollaz18
08-14-2011, 11:24 AM
the first of my 2 money leagues draft is today, were thinking were gonna keep Cassel in the 15th round then stack our teams 1-5/6 then grab a Fryan, Freeman, Kolb, McNabb, or Roethlisberger QB

H-Dreamer
08-14-2011, 11:53 AM

Supports my gut feeling, so I will go with it and bear the laughter I will receive for this from my league colleagues.
I should stop trading, I totally suck at it. :D

Thanks for your replies guys.

Patrick Bateman
08-14-2011, 04:06 PM
Stud.

Yea, prob going to draft him 6th overall in my main league.

Johnnydollaz18
08-14-2011, 04:39 PM
just finished my draft i had a solid draft

1st round-Rivers
2nd round-Charles
3rd round-Gore
4th round-Bryant
5th round-Harvin
6th round-Best
7th round-Daniels
8th round-Ryan
9th round-Burress
10th round-Lewis
11th round-Torain
12th round-Bears D
13th round-Rackers
14th round-Cheifs D
15th round-Longwell
16th round-Britt(keeper)

solid draft

Chizz
08-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Rivers in the first round????

Johnnydollaz18
08-14-2011, 05:36 PM
we had 8th overall and Brady and Manning were already taken plus Vick as a keeper

our league gives 12 points for a TD over 50+ yards so a QB/WR Combo is huge in our league + they get bonuses for 300, 400, and 500 yards

Chizz
08-14-2011, 05:40 PM
OK, fair enough then. I hate leagues like that. My buddy was telling me he is in a league where if a QB gets a running TD its double points, if a RB gets a receiving/throwing TD its double points and all of those other bonuses that you just listed.

Johnnydollaz18
08-14-2011, 05:49 PM
we have been doing double TD's for 8 years in our league it adds more excitement on a sunday when we are all watching and Rivers throws that 55 yard bomb to Floyd, its awesome knowing it is 12 points, but if u have the WR/QB combo it would be worth 24 + the point for the grab + the yards for the receiver

Patrick Bateman
08-15-2011, 08:00 AM
I never pick a QB till lile the eigth round and its worked well so far. Gott fill the WR/RB holes with those first 5 picks

Chizz
08-15-2011, 08:02 AM
I never pick a QB till lile the eigth round and its worked well so far. Gott fill the WR/RB holes with those first 5 picks

I always pick a qb in the top 2 rounds and it's always worked for me.

josh
08-15-2011, 08:26 AM
If I have a chance to snag one of the top QBs in the first couple rounds, I do. But, if the top 5 or 6 are off the board, I wait and grab a Big-Ben or Sanchez type guy in the later rounds. The last few seasons I've had Matt Ryan, Big Ben, then Sanchez. All with later picks, and all put up enough points in comparison to the round in which I drafted them.

Chizz
08-15-2011, 08:29 AM
I agree with that strategy as well. I don't know if I'd draft a WR with the 6th overall pick. He can probably still get LeSean McCoy at 6 which would be more valuable to his team.

Patrick Bateman
08-15-2011, 09:18 AM
Its a PPR league and QBs only get 4 points for TDs. I expect McCoy, Foster, Rice, Charles, and Andre to go before me and in this league you need a prime time reciever to win. I will look for McFadden, Felix Jones, and Bradshaw in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and I feel like thos guys can produce just as well as the top RBs taken in the league with their good recieving skill.

H-Dreamer
08-15-2011, 12:16 PM
We have a pass heave league, where the QBs have become the most important players, which is why I still like my choice back in 2006, when I took Manning with my first round pick.

What I don't like is that I actually drafted Drew Brees too that year, but in the 14th Round, but traded him away after that season, because I believed in him to be a one-year-wonder. :D Oh and Aaron Rodgers I had too at one point and traded him. :D

Like I said, I propably should never trade again. :D

FleshistheFever
08-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Just did a cheap money draft for a PPR league. Hows this squad look? I need as much help as I can get.

QB: Phillip Rivers
WR: Santonio Holmes, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Danny Amendola, Meachem, Devon Bess
RB: Arian Foster, Steven Jackson, Felix Jones, Mark Ingram, Mike Tolbert
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Adam Vinatieri
DEF: San Francisco.

Chizz
08-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Just did a cheap money draft for a PPR league. Hows this squad look? I need as much help as I can get.

WR: Santonio Holmes, Mario Manningham, Pierre Garcon, Danny Amendola, Meachem, Devon Bess

Very good team. RB's are stacked! You have 4 starters. I suggest trying to trade Ingram and a WR or 2 to bring in a better 2nd wr.

FleshistheFever
08-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Yeah...who should I move..Felix And Meach for a #2 reciever? The messed up thing is that there is no flex but the good thing is I have value.

Patrick Bateman
08-16-2011, 10:00 PM
With what pick did you take Foster? I would try to trade him for someone like Ray Rice. The reason Foster did so well last year was because he had the best fullback in the league, Vonta Leach, running in front of him and creating huge holes for him to run through, but now he signed with Baltimore so he wont be getting as many lanes to run through this year as he did last year. So I would definitely try to trade him to someone who isn't aware of this.

NYRangers92
08-16-2011, 10:22 PM
youre not gonna be getting many receptions with your WRs. Only Holmes is a #1 receiver out of your group, I believe. And even thats up in the air with Plax in the fold.

Johnnydollaz18
08-16-2011, 11:13 PM

maybe ur WR are alittle weak but overall u had a really good draft

FleshistheFever
08-17-2011, 12:14 AM
It was a 10-team draft. I had the second overall pick. I like the plays Houston runs on offense. Even with Vonta Leach gone, he's an absolute monster. Guaranteed points. I want Roddy White. Garcon/Felix Jones for White?

Johnnydollaz18
08-17-2011, 12:20 AM
if they will accept that deal i would jump all over that, White is my favorite receiver in the game obviously cuz he plays on my favorite team lolol but he is also right under Andre Johnson for the best WR in the league so that is a steal if u can pull that off

NYRangers92
08-17-2011, 12:21 AM
if he accepts that hes stupid, unless hes stacked at WR.

Johnnydollaz18
08-17-2011, 12:23 AM
I mean its not that bad, Garcon being the number 2 in Indy and Jones should be the head RB in Dallas over Choice, and Jones out of the backfield can catch and can just explode for a huge run at anytime, but him getting White still has the edge in the deal

NYRangers92
08-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Garcon is a number 3 behind Collie

Johnnydollaz18
08-17-2011, 12:39 AM
there pretty equal IMO

NYRangers92
08-17-2011, 12:57 AM
I think a healthy Collie is better than Garcon, especially since Peyton targets him a lot more

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Collie > garcon

FleshistheFever
08-17-2011, 01:08 AM
Collie is injury prone but is better.
ps- I just did a 10 man mock and my first 5 were Andre Johnson, Roddy, Larry Fitz, Antonio Gates and Romo. (then I threw it on autopick.)

NYRangers92
08-17-2011, 01:11 AM
I wouldnt call a major concussion injury-prone. Just unlucky

Johnnydollaz18
08-17-2011, 05:47 PM
i got my 2nd money league keeper league draft this sunday i got McFadden as a 9th round keeper, dont know what direction imma go in yet, gotta wait to see what pick i get

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 01:38 AM
If you have the 6 spot, whats a good draft strategy for a 12 man PPR?
I'm thinking:
WR (Andre)
WR (Fitz/Calvin)
QB(Rivers)
RB(or Gates, if available)
RB
TE/WR

Chizz
08-18-2011, 07:43 AM
You may be able to get Rice or McCoy at 6.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Andreeee baby, Matt Schuab is goign to rip it this year, I have a feeling!

Patrick Bateman
08-18-2011, 10:48 AM
WR/WR is always a great strategy in PPR, but I would take a RB in the 3rd round. Someone who can catch passes like Bradshaw or McFadden. I would also take Roddy over Andre.

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
WR/WR is always a great strategy in PPR, but I would take a RB in the 3rd round. Someone who can catch passes like Bradshaw or McFadden. I would also take Roddy over Andre.

Yeah, I like Roddy a lot this year. If I get positions 6-12, I may snag him early. I think McFadden will be gone by the end of the second round. Bradshaw will probably be available, though. Draft a QB in the 4? Matt Ryan, perhaps?

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Andreeee baby, Matt Schuab is goign to rip it this year, I have a feeling!

Im not too high on Shuab. =/

Patrick Bateman
08-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I like Roddy a lot this year. If I get positions 6-12, I may snag him early. I think McFadden will be gone by the end of the second round. Bradshaw will probably be available, though. Draft a QB in the 4? Matt Ryan, perhaps?

Idk, I usually wait on QB's. Like my draft I'm probably going to fill out my skill positions then look for someone like Sam Bradford/Eli/Josh Freeman in the 6th round, and I feel like they will produce just fine for me. Also is Stafford can stay healthy he will be a great sleeper QB.

Javid Best is an other pass catching back to look at in the 3rd/4th.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Schuab wouldn't be a bad pickup if Rodgers, Vick are gone. Honestly I think Matt is up there on the list. I forgot about Brady, but whatever.

Roddy White is a nice receiver and with Julio Jones in there, I think they will have the field open for White. I picked him up.

As for Bradshaw, he doesn't have the hands as a runningback receiver IMO. I think I would pass on him, but I think he will start off bad this year because of the Giants o-line needing to gel.

Mcfadden > bradshaw, Roddy > Andre. Maybe you can wait on the QB, sam bradford or Josh freeman are always available and are very nice QBs especially for fantasy. Bradford will have a good year especially with new weapons in SIMS-WALKER.

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 11:14 AM
I am hearing good things about Stafford and Bradford. Annnnd, I am not huge on Bradshaw. I am trying to go with guys who are heavy targets. Last night I did, what seemed to be a pretty serious 12 man mock on ESPN (2WR,2RB,TE,FLEX) and was able to snag Roddy, Wayne, Santonio Holmes, Rothlesberger, Felix Jones, Ingram, Kellen Winslow, Tolbert....I figured the receiving corps would do some damage but I wasnt happy with the RBs. I need to figure out a way to get a top tier RB and still have a dirty WRs. I think having WR consistency is huge in a PPR.

Patrick Bateman
08-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I am hearing good things about Stafford and Bradford. Annnnd, I am not huge on Bradshaw. I am trying to go with guys who are heavy targets. Last night I did, what seemed to be a pretty serious 12 man mock on ESPN (2WR,2RB,TE,FLEX) and was able to snag Roddy, Wayne, Santonio Holmes, Rothlesberger, Felix Jones, Ingram, Kellen Winslow, Tolbert....I figured the receiving corps would do some damage but I wasnt happy with the RBs. I need to figure out a way to get a top tier RB and still have a dirty WRs. I think having WR consistency is huge in a PPR.

Try to get Felix and Javid Best and you will be very happy with your RB's

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Try to cut Holmes, and then snag a better RB. Roddy and Wayne are nasty and better than Holmes, they're in better hands. Now with Ingram, Tolbert, and Jones... not sure on this. I would go with Jones definitely and Ingram with another RB

Agree with Renegade, I like Best

Patrick Bateman
08-18-2011, 11:23 AM
I have my draft today and it kind of sucks knowing that I will never have a team that is even close to as good as my team last year. I made a fucking powerhouse through waiver wire pickups where I kept some, and some I flipped in trades and good drafting. My team was

QB: Flacco
RBs: McCoy/Hillis
WRs: Wayne/Jennings (got in a trade for Harvin, Deangelo, and Sims-Walker)/Fitz (traded Torain for him straight up when portis got hurt)
TE: Jacob Tamme

4 of my starters finished in the top 15 in the league in points.

Fantasy is all about being on top of the player news and once something seems to be wrong you need to swoop in and pick that players backup up. I picked up Hillis before the season even started, and I picked up Torain when Portis just missed one practice, and because of how injury prone Portis is. Even if you don't need the guy, pick him up anyway because someone else sure will need them and thats how you pull big players through trades without really giving anyone who you value a lot up.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 11:25 AM
Wow that's a monster team. Do you guys play on NFL or yahoo league? I like to have a bunch of teams, I play for no money. I hate playing for money, but I'm still competitive when I do them

Patrick Bateman
08-18-2011, 11:30 AM
It's CBS, which IMO has the best set up and look of any other site I've used.

And yea, this is an incredibly serious league with my friends. We have been in it for 6 years, with no one leaving the league and no new people coming in (12 team league) and we pay 115 a person. Sundays are always great because we are all on the stat tracker the whole day talking shit and talking up our players. I love it.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Sounds fun, too bad none of my friends reallly do that shit. Oh well, but I;m checking on CBS now, seems interesting, they have a lot of game modes

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks. I need all the help I can get. I only follow hockey and have been wanting to get into football for years, even though I have been drafting for the past 5 or 6. I never seem to keep up with it, but I am determined now.

FleshistheFever
08-18-2011, 11:38 AM

And yea, this is an incredibly serious league with my friends. We have been in it for 6 years, with no one leaving the league and no new people coming in (12 team league) and we pay 115 a person. Sundays are always great because we are all on the stat tracker the whole day talking shit and talking up our players. I love it.

Im on the same boat as you, man. All my friends are football junkies and its been the same players for the past 5-6 years. This year I gotta show my shit, so Im prepping for Sept. 4.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Football is a great sport! Especially fantasy is so fun to follow

Chizz
08-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Idk, I usually wait on QB's. Like my draft I'm probably going to fill out my skill positions then look for someone like Sam Bradford/Eli/Josh Freeman in the 6th round, and I feel like they will produce just fine for me. Also is Stafford can stay healthy he will be a great sleeper QB.

Javid Best is an other pass catching back to look at in the 3rd/4th.

This. I drafted him in the 9th round to back up Tony Romo. There's a real chance Romo will be backing up Stattford.

Johnnydollaz18
08-20-2011, 02:28 AM

CBS is great i think its the best site, especially if ur running a commish one, i mean you have to pay like 125 for the site but its good, u can change the points system to whatever u want, u can add any additional points, they even sent my uncle 2 free draft boards for us to use on draft day for our 2 leagues on their site. Usually he pays for it from another site but this year CBS threw them in for free. The live scoring is great everybody sits in my uncles house with their laptops with the scores up while we watch the NFL package on Direct TV. 12 guys sitting in the house begging for their players to do good its great lolol

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 11:48 AM
CBS is great i think its the best site, especially if ur running a commish one, i mean you have to pay like 125 for the site but its good, u can change the points system to whatever u want, u can add any additional points, they even sent my uncle 2 free draft boards for us to use on draft day for our 2 leagues on their site. Usually he pays for it from another site but this year CBS threw them in for free. The live scoring is great everybody sits in my uncles house with their laptops with the scores up while we watch the NFL package on Direct TV. 12 guys sitting in the house begging for their players to do good its great lolol
Yea we do our draft at my friends house with the big draft board. The stickies make things so much easier.

Johnnydollaz18
08-20-2011, 11:50 AM
yeah i know its so much easier then writing the names down, saves alot of time

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 11:53 AM
My team:

QB: Peyton Manning
RBs: Knowshon Moreno, DeAngelo Williams
WRs: Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, Kenny Britt
TE: Brandon Pettigrew
FLEX: Tim Hightower
K: Stephen Gostkowski
DEF: Jets

Bench:
RBs: CJ Spiller, Willis McGahee
WRs: Domenik Hixon, Leonard Hankerson, Eddie Royal, Torrey Smith

NYRangers92
08-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Jim Irsay just tweeted that its possible Peyton wont be ready for the start of the season. I wouldnt worry though, leagues arent decided by week 2

Johnnydollaz18
08-20-2011, 12:04 PM
you only draft 1 QB? what the hell do u do on a bye week

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Jim Irsay just tweeted that its possible Peyton wont be ready for the start of the season. I wouldnt worry though, leagues arent decided by week 2

He will be ready, I'm not worried at all.

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 12:05 PM
you only draft 1 QB? what the hell do u do on a bye week

I'll just pick up someone with a good matchup when he has his bye week.

NYRangers92
08-20-2011, 12:20 PM
alright if you say so, but I'm gonna side with the owner of the Colts for now.

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 12:24 PM
Saying something is "possible" does not raise any alarms for me at all.

NYRangers92
08-20-2011, 12:27 PM
heres his quote

We r evaluating the QB sitch,#18 healing but we got 2 b prepared 4 early season possibility without him,defense has 2 pick it up,big time!

Pete
08-20-2011, 12:31 PM
heres his quote

The owner is illiterate?

Patrick Bateman
08-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Well you have to prepare for everything, don't you? It's Peyton Manning, he has never missed a game before and I don't see him not being ready for a game now.

NYRangers92
08-20-2011, 12:36 PM
140 character limit lol. gotta fit what he wants to say somehow hah

H-Dreamer
08-21-2011, 09:13 AM
Well, Draft day today and I feel I am going to suck big time. :D Couldn't bring myself to do serious scouting this year.
On the other hand my drafts are often mediocre, but I excel at Free Agent Pick ups. :)

Anyway, hope a nice 2nd RB drops to me, when I pick first in Round 2 with the 17th or 18th Pick overall.

Johnnydollaz18
08-21-2011, 11:06 AM
My next money league draft is today at 1, got McFadden already in the 9th round as my keeper, so now i dont need to worry about getting another dominant RB unless im 1st or 2nd overall and go with CJ2K or AP

H-Dreamer
08-21-2011, 03:24 PM
Drafting right now, middle-rounds so people start taking their time. We had a first this year, all 14 GMs were there when the Draft started. :D

Well, one of them had a computer breakdown right afterwards and is now gone, but still good thing :D

H-Dreamer
08-21-2011, 04:45 PM
So, finished. 14-team league 2-RB, 2-WR,1-TE, 1-Flex setting. IDP

QBs Peyton Manning, Kevin Kolb
RBs Matt Forte, Ben-Jarvus Green-Ellis, Michael Bush, Ronnie Brown
WRs Marques Colston, Percy Harvin, Lee Evans, Brandon LaFell (Late round Hail Mary-pick)
TE Marcedes Lewis, Todd Heap
K Robbie Gould

Won't post Defense, as that part felt like a real crapshot this year. Propably will change much after 3 or 4 weeks.

josh
08-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Just had my draft.
16-team, TD Only league.

QB Brady
RB S Jackson
RB R Grant
WR R Wayne (Keeper)
WR L Fitzgerald
TE T Gonzalez
K St Louis kicker, I think
D Lions

Bench:
Burress
Sanchez
H Miller

And for some reason, my pick got skipped in the 8th round. So I'm 1 player short.

Patrick Bateman
08-21-2011, 07:14 PM
why do you have kickers in TD only leagues

Chizz
08-22-2011, 09:28 PM
So I am in a 10 man league on some fantasy football website. One guy was on auto draft and drafted 4 qbs in the 1st 4 rounds when we only start 1. He drafted Vick, Brady, Ryan, and Bradford. So he took Brady and traded him straight up for LeGarrette Blount. How this trade went through just boggles my mind.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-22-2011, 09:44 PM
That just boggles my mind too, you sure those 2 teams are not owned by 1 account and trading them on purpose?

Chizz
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
That just boggles my mind too, you sure those 2 teams are not owned by 1 account and trading them on purpose?

I can't be certain, but the league is pretty strict from what I understand. The league would have vetoed the trade if they thought that was the case.

Saucy Mitts
08-22-2011, 09:46 PM
First draft this year:

QB: Vick
WRs: Plax, Welker
RBs: Mendenhall, McFadden
Flex: MJD
K: Crosby
D: Green Bay

Bench:
Freeman [QB]
Collie, Manningham, J. Ford [WR]
Pettigrew [TE]
Spiller [RB]

Cracking open the champagne as we speak.

josh
08-22-2011, 09:49 PM
why do you have kickers in TD only leagues

lol...Fine

Scoring System
Scoring for Offensive Categories Setting
FG - Field Goals 3 points
Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points
PaTD - Passing TD 6 points
Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd - Receiving Yards 0 points
Recpt - Reception 0 points
Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points
RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points
XP - Extra Points 1 point
Special Scoring for Tight Ends Setting
ReYd - Receiving Yards 0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 25 ReYds
Recpt - Reception 0+ Recpts = 1 point for every 5 Recpts
Scoring for Defensive Categories Setting
DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points
DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points
Int - Interceptions 2 points
SACK - Sack 1 point
STY - Safety 2 points

Patrick Bateman
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
lol...Fine

With that scoring I would pick Stephen Gostkowski in like the first round since he is a pretty sure bet to get 6 points every game

pants on head retarded

Chizz
08-22-2011, 09:53 PM
With that scoring I would pick Stephen Gostkowski in like the first round since he is a pretty sure bet to get 6 points every game

pants on head retarded

I was just gonna say the same thing.

Johnnydollaz18
08-22-2011, 11:53 PM
I drafted Manning 3rd round yesterday and now he could be out just my luck -___-

H-Dreamer
08-23-2011, 01:41 AM
So Terrel Thomas out for the Season? I shouldn't count on Giants players anymore :(

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-23-2011, 10:17 AM
I can't believe TT is out for the season, my god. Giants never seem to catch a break

Blue Heaven
08-23-2011, 10:30 AM
I drafted Manning 3rd round yesterday and now he could be out just my luck -___-

Why are you surprised about this? They've been talking about it for weeks that he'll miss time. Probably part of the reason he dropped to the 3rd round

Blue Heaven
08-23-2011, 09:12 PM
just finished my draft. 12 team, keeper league, last pick.
1. Roddy White WR
2. Megatron WR
3. Best RB
4. Mathews RB
5. Addai RB
6. D. Thomas RB
7. M. Thomas WR
8. H. Ward WR (only pick I really didnt like)
9. Cutler QB
10. Jets D
11. Hightower RB (Keeper)
12. Janikowski K
13. Z. Miller TE
14. Ryan Williams RB (out for the season, future keeper?)
15. Gronkowski TE (Keeper)
16. Vick QB (Keeper)

NYRangers92
08-23-2011, 09:30 PM
lol i was gonna say ooof on Cutler, until I saw Vick

josh
08-23-2011, 09:47 PM

pants on head retarded

Nah, there's so little difference between kick points per game, it's irrelevant. The real 'kicker' is the tie breaker: FG made.

Patrick Bateman
08-23-2011, 10:14 PM
Nah, there's so little difference between kick points per game, it's irrelevant. The real 'kicker' is the tie breaker: FG made.

LOL. Lets get this shit started

>joshies league

Saucy Mitts
08-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Defense, Kickers and Tight Ends only league.

FleshistheFever
08-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Whats the deal with Chris Johnson? Think hes going to be traded? Bradshaw and Jacobs for CJ? =)

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-27-2011, 02:52 PM
Idk about that, chris johnson is going to be good elsewhere, bradshaw is good, but not sure about jacobs getting carries as much especially with the giants might introduce a 3rd back

Johnnydollaz18
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
He wont be traded, him and the Titans are about 3-4M off, they wanna give like 8 or 9 and he wants like 11-13

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Let's do this shit noww!

Johnnydollaz18
08-27-2011, 06:21 PM
yeah if we do it now i might be able to do it, there saying i can lose power till Tuesday -____-

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Exactly bro, might lose power tomorrow!

Johnnydollaz18
08-27-2011, 06:24 PM
there saying LI can lose it tonight!

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Shitttttt dudeee, oh well, we gotta get this going

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Plus school is starting soon (monday) wanna just get this last draft over with

Johnnydollaz18
08-27-2011, 06:28 PM
yeah im with it if we can do it tonight

Pete
08-30-2011, 09:59 PM
Shit show of a draft for me...

Round Pick Player Position
1. (10) Michael Turner RB
2. (15) Larry Fitzgerald WR
3. (34) Steven Jackson RB
4. (39) Mike Williams WR
5. (58) Stevie Johnson WR
6. (63) Plaxico Burress WR
7. (82) Matt Ryan QB
8. (87) Mike Tolbert RB
9. (106) Brandon Jacobs RB
10. (111) Greg Olsen TE
11. (130) San Diego DEF
12. (135) A.J. Green WR
13. (154) Matt Cassel QB
14. (159) Aaron Hernandez TE
15. (178) Lawrence Tynes K
16. (183) Jacoby Jones WR

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Are you saying that that is shit?

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:06 PM
Yep.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-30-2011, 10:08 PM
No way man, I'd take it. However I'm not sure about Tynes as the kicker at all. I think you have a great draft.

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:10 PM
No way man, I'd take it. However I'm not sure about Tynes as the kicker at all. I think you have a great draft.

Thanks, man. I think Tynes will be ok. Hopefully I won't have to depend on a kicker to win me weeks.

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-30-2011, 10:12 PM
I don't even think Tynes will even start.. other than that I like the RB tandem, Turner and Jackson are amazing and most likely getting most of the carries. Matt Ryan is a reliable QB, with a pretty good backup of Cassel for BYE week. Wide receivers are sweet, Plaxico is going to be useful for the Jets, red zone guy. More TDs , more points.

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:13 PM
I had no idea Tynes wasn't playing lol.

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Maybe I'll swap him for Bironas...

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Got to make sure you wait on that though because it seems like it's not definite, looks like Giants grabbed this kicked Lloyd to compete with Tynes and he's been playing awfully well compared to Tynes.

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:28 PM
Bironas might be the better chce, anyway...

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-30-2011, 10:31 PM
Yeah I'd go with that. Is Alex Henery available for Philly? Just picked him up in my draft, most likely will beat out Akers.

My mistake, I wasn't aware Akers is on San Francisco anymore, yes Alex Henery is the start for Philly now.

Pete
08-30-2011, 10:37 PM
He's taken.

Patrick Bateman
08-31-2011, 10:52 AM
This might be the first time that a discussion about someones fantasy team has turned into a conversation about the kickers

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-31-2011, 10:54 AM
:rofl: I know kickers aren't a big deal, but they can help. You don't want a kicker (possibly Tynes) who gets 0.00 points for you in fantasy do you? I don't :)

H-Dreamer
08-31-2011, 12:52 PM
I have won and lost games by 1 or 2 points, so yes a good Kicker CAN make a difference.

Johnnydollaz18
08-31-2011, 12:55 PM
I've won plenty of games with having a kicker left in a monday night game down 11 trust me they are huge factors sometimes

Pete
08-31-2011, 01:04 PM
So does everyone agree I should take Bironas over Tynes? LOL.

Johnnydollaz18
08-31-2011, 01:47 PM
yes Tynes sucks, and the Titans will score more this season then they did last

josh
08-31-2011, 01:56 PM
I always grab kickers from mediocre teams... an offense that moves the ball, but not to the extent of the top teams. Houston, St L, Det, maybe TB. Teams that I think will have to 'settle' for FGs.

Johnnydollaz18
08-31-2011, 02:05 PM
thats why i have Rackers as my starting Kicker in 1 of my leagues :)

Fuhgeddaboudit
08-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah but Tynes might not even start so Bironas > Tynes

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Got 7th overall out of 10 in my draft coming up. Who should I go for?

Patrick Bateman
09-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Scoring settings?

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 03:01 PM
pretty standard aside from .5 PPR
1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T flex, K, D/ST, 7 bench

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 03:19 PM
i picked fitzgerald. The RBs still available should still be there in round 2 for me

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 03:23 PM
2nd pick for me was between MJD and McFadden. I literally flipped a coin and picked McFadden

Blue Heaven
09-04-2011, 03:46 PM
i picked fitzgerald. The RBs still available should still be there in round 2 for me

IMO I would have gone Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Megatron before Fitzgerald. I dont trust Kolb, defenses are gonna double team Fitzgerald b/c they dont really have a legit #2 WR.

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 04:02 PM
so in other words...hes in the same situation he was last season, where he had 90 catches and 1100 yards. Except this season Kolb is worlds better than whoever the hell threw to him last season.

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 04:33 PM
my team. 7th overall out of 10:
QB: Ryan, Stafford
WR: Fitzgerald, Wallace, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Nelson, Jacoby Jones, McCluster
RB: McFadden, F. Jones, Woodhead, Tate
TE: Daniels
Flex: Tolbert, Kendricks
K: Brown
D: Saints

not terribly pleased with my running backs but I'm okay with everything else

Blue Heaven
09-04-2011, 05:07 PM
so in other words...hes in the same situation he was last season, where he had 90 catches and 1100 yards. Except this season Kolb is worlds better than whoever the hell threw to him last season.

I just think those other WRs will have a bigger year than Fitzgerald. Steve Breaston was a better #2 WR than what the Cards have now, Beanie Wells hasnt shown that he can run the ball in the NFL so defenses will make the Cards try and beat them by throwing the ball and Kolb will be throwing the ball to Fitzgerald in double and triple covered secondaries.

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 05:16 PM
so again, its really not that much different from last season, aside from having a worse secondary receiver and a way better QB (no matter what you think of Kolb he is still better than Anderson/Skelton/that other guy)
Plus someone took Johnson ahead of me

H-Dreamer
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
As I have to rely on Kolb for week 1 and maybe even more, as long as Manning is injured, I am with you in your hopes for him and the Cards. :)

Johnnydollaz18
09-04-2011, 10:21 PM
WOWOWOWOW Manning is out for the year!! :(

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 10:26 PM
dont jump to conclusions yet. Polian says he knows nothing of this

Blue Heaven
09-04-2011, 10:26 PM
WOWOWOWOW Manning is out for the year!! :(

nothing official yet

Johnnydollaz18
09-04-2011, 11:18 PM
IncarcaratedBob tweeted it and hes always spot on then my boy googled it and found an article about it, thank god i have Flacco as my backup but im trying to trade for Schaub or Romo

NYRangers92
09-04-2011, 11:27 PM
fuck incarcerated bob, hes a fraud. He takes a small tiny rumor and extrapolates it ten fold. If hes right 10 weeks later he'll brag forever.
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/is-incarceratedbob-a-complete-fraud/

The only articles out now are him being re-evaluated due to slow progress

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-05-2011, 12:15 AM
I doubt manning will be out for the year. Not going to hesitate to drop him yet.

And if it's true....then my prediction might be right. Texans are going to be division winners.

NYRangers92
09-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Jim Irsay > Incarcerated Fraud

There is nothing2say on Peyton's status except we move cautiously n deliberately on projecting,beyond day2day,his healing process n recovery

H-Dreamer
09-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Ugh, I totally believe the colts to be able to know he is out for the season, but to not place him on IR.
They did so years ago with Marvin Harrison (well that one played a play or two in the playoffs, but still).

If this happens agains, I officially start hating that team. lol

FleshistheFever
09-05-2011, 11:30 AM
So the 12-man PPR Draft was yesterday. My team doesnt look exciting but I think they are going to be productive and consistent. Tell me what you think.

QB: Ben Rothlesberger
WR: Reggie Wayne, Stevie Johnson, D. Amendola, Santana Moss, Jacoby Ford, Robert Meachem
RB: Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones, Reggie Bush, Jonathan Stewart
TE: Owen Daniels
K: Bironas
DEF: N.O.

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-05-2011, 01:55 PM
They said Manning should be back, just not practicing indefinitely

Johnnydollaz18
09-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Actually Bob during the free agency was spot on for every player except one, he called where they were going a week before anybody else knew about it

NYRangers92
09-05-2011, 04:08 PM
oh yeah he was so right about Asomugha. Read my link that exposes his methods for appearing to be more right than he is

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
:rofl:

H-Dreamer
09-05-2011, 05:10 PM
They said Manning should be back, just not practicing indefinitely

Which I read as: He is done, they just won't admit it yet, because it dooms the Colts as well and they will make a new statement that sounds the same in a month.

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Hmmm possibly, but not sure. I guess I'm not that mad about it, didn't add him to any of my teams.

Johnnydollaz18
09-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Exactly, Manning is done trust me when I tell you

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-05-2011, 05:19 PM
I don't believe it, we'll see when it happens for real

H-Dreamer
09-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Hmmm possibly, but not sure. I guess I'm not that mad about it, didn't add him to any of my teams.

He is as much my Franchise-QB as he is the Franchise-QB of the Colts and he often enough is making the difference, so this is really annyoing and possibly dooming for me. ;)

Blue Heaven
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Well im already getting an ass whooping. I have Colston going, and my opponent has Rodgers and the Saints D/Special Teams

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Should have kept starks, he's looking nasty

Johnnydollaz18
09-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Drew Brees + Jimmy Graham oh yahhhhhhhhh

H-Dreamer
09-09-2011, 12:06 PM
So how bad is that Marques Colston injury? Anything new yet?
Would be the 3rd of my 10 Keepers gone to injury :(

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Not sure, trying to find information, I hope everything is well,he's on my fantasy as well

Patrick Bateman
09-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Colston is out for 4 weeks with a broken collar-bone

H-Dreamer
09-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Thank you, but damn. 3 Starters gone and the first week hasn't really started yet :(

Patrick Bateman
09-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Ray Rice is going to be an absolute monster this season, look at the Ravens schedule. They only play 3 good D's, lol. He is going to have a Tomlinson of 06 like year.

NYRangers92
09-10-2011, 02:03 PM
easy schedule + Vonta Leach = I am excited lol

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-10-2011, 02:08 PM
I have such a sick RB corp on one of my fantasies, not sure how I ended up with all these RBs but anyway

1) Ray rice
2) cedric benson
3)Rashard Mendenhall
4) Lesean McCoy
5) Tim Hightower

So I got a trade offer for Hightower, Vincent Jackson for Hightower since my WR corp isn't that good.

1) Mike thomas
2) Wes Welker
3)Marques Colston
4) Devery Henderson

Pretty sucky, so yeah V-Jax is going to be a good addition to my WR. And hightower is going to have a worse year than people think. Plus hightower < all of the other RBs I have

NYRangers92
09-10-2011, 02:10 PM
how many teams in the league, 6?

Patrick Bateman
09-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I have such a sick RB corp on one of my fantasies, not sure how I ended up with all these RBs but anyway

1) Ray rice
2) cedric benson
3)Rashard Mendenhall
4) Lesean McCoy
5) Tim Hightower

So I got a trade offer for Hightower, Vincent Jackson for Hightower since my WR corp isn't that good.

1) Mike thomas
2) Wes Welker
3)Marques Colston
4) Devery Henderson

Pretty sucky, so yeah V-Jax is going to be a good addition to my WR. And hightower is going to have a worse year than people think. Plus hightower < all of the other RBs I have

The person who offered you that trade is pretty dumb lol

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah looks like he needed RBs a lot, and i needed a WR, it's a 8 team fantasy with defense (DB, DL etc.) i guess he thought V-jax won't be that valuable this year? But that's dumb talk IMO, he just commented me saying "looks like you need a WR and I need a RB badly" so not sure, but he could have offered me V-jax for like mendenhall at least, or cedric?

Johnnydollaz18
09-10-2011, 04:54 PM
out of nowhere McFadden now is healthy thank god! just the other day it said he was going to be out 2 weeks and now hes back

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Good, I need mcFadden healthy. Great running back, and he might be able to tear up the denver broncos defense.

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 11:35 AM
so Foster is out...should I start Ben Tate?

Blue Heaven
09-11-2011, 12:03 PM
so Foster is out...should I start Ben Tate?

questionable, if you have another option id go with that. If the Texans were smart they'd hold him out and let him be 100%, dont want him to really tweak more in week 1.

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:16 PM
yeah I have McFadden and Jones (and Tolbert)

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Who else do you have?

Blue Heaven
09-11-2011, 12:24 PM
Foster is INACTIVE, gotta go with McFadden and either Tate or Jones.

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Is it a PPR league?

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:31 PM
yes

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Start Jones, since I see him catching a lot of balls in the backfield

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:32 PM
.5 PPR actually but it shouldnt make much of a difference.

in the two flex spots i am starting Tolbert and Antonio Brown.

also starting Stafford over Ryan...unless someone convinces me otherwise

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Can you start Ryan in a flex? I would do that instead of Tolbert if you could.

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:44 PM
cant, w/r/t only. Had to fight with the commish to even get TE in the flex lol

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:47 PM
cant, w/r/t only. Had to fight with the commish to even get TE in the flex lol

oh that sucks, but I agree with starting Stafford over Ryan

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:48 PM
yeah, I like Ryan more for the whole season but Stafford more today. However I am starting Julio Jones today because Bears cant cover him

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Yea, I think Stafford will always be the better fantasy QB because of the lack of running game for the Lions.

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 12:51 PM
as long as his arm doesnt fall off again

NEOXL112
09-11-2011, 04:00 PM
and we are under way

Saucy Mitts
09-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Da Burrs.

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 04:50 PM
i sat Kenny Britt -____- but Flacco Boldin and Wayne killed it for me

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 05:59 PM
glad I played Stafford today. And the Steelers shit the bed, giving me awesome stats with Rice

NEOXL112
09-11-2011, 06:08 PM
i think rice will have an awesome year regardless =D

NEOXL112
09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
6 pts out of big ben =( EFFF

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 06:11 PM
oh yeah, aside from the Steelers later this year the only tough run D they face is the Jets.

Patrick Bateman
09-11-2011, 06:13 PM
i think rice will have an awesome year regardless =D

Bold predictions, neo style.

NEOXL112
09-11-2011, 06:56 PM
well i reasoned the nyfan though rice had a big game because the steelers sucked up big time.. but i think no matter who they play rice will produce this year.

ps wtf steve smith is lighting me up

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 06:58 PM
so happy I have Mike Tolbert

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 08:07 PM
im down 9 with Dez Bryant left to play tonight in a PPR league with every 10 yards a 1 point, you guys think i can do it? just 10 points

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Revis is on Austin tonight. should be fine

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM
with that 1 catch he got me 5 points lolol so my chances are pretty good haha

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 08:41 PM
just took the lead with that TD!!!!!!!

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Fuck you John, beating me in fantasy. Didn't think this was possible this weekend. Definitely getting that loss.

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Cutler came up huge for me and i doubted him lolol

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Cutler playing smart I guess, tough, going to be tough for me to come back but I got some starts tomorrow so we shall see what comes up. Hopefully Bess plays well and I think I have wes welker not sure.

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 10:37 PM
well my other QB is Campbell and I will never play him lolol

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Why not? I bet he gets nice points tomorrow

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Cutler is better and looked really good today

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Just like we all say, if he played smart he's a good QB, he has a cannon

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 10:57 PM
yeah and his offensive line actually protected him today that was a first

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Yeah maybe the giants o-line can learn from them.

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 11:06 PM
hahaha maybe

NYRangers92
09-11-2011, 11:33 PM
nick folk not being nick folk!

Johnnydollaz18
09-11-2011, 11:34 PM
thats just ridiculous

Saucy Mitts
09-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Barring devastating injuries to Welker or McFadden tomorrow, I should finish 3-1 this week.

Johnnydollaz18
09-12-2011, 12:10 AM
I already won 1 league, im up 5 in another with Gostkowski Vs Lloyd, so ill prolly lose that one, then another i have McFadden and up 20 and the other guy has Moreno so i should finish 2-1 this week in my 3 money leagues

Pete
09-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Thank god I had Tolbert on my bench this week. :palm:

NEOXL112
09-12-2011, 08:56 AM

Lol ithappens I started mcnabb and had Hightower on the bench :(

josh
09-12-2011, 08:58 AM
I need Brady to throw 1 TD to someone other than Ocho, and I win my main league.

PS - Thank You to all those who convinced me to draft Brady and not Peyton (well, so far, at least)

G1000
09-12-2011, 09:02 AM

I did too....until Arian Foster was out. Quick switcheroo and I'm facesmashing my opponent this week by over 100.

Patrick Bateman
09-12-2011, 10:30 AM
My team was fucking brutal at halftime of the 1pm games, I had like 17 points between 5 players. But then at the end of the 1pm games I had 85 points, lol. Right now I'm up 125 - 105 and I have Moreno and Gostkowski, and he has McFadden, Gronkowski, and Janikowski. Should be an interesting night.

NYRangers92
09-12-2011, 10:57 AM
In my non board league I am up 113-82. I have McFadden tonight and he has Llloyd, BJGE, and Gostkowski. I still feel like I got this

Fuhgeddaboudit
09-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I can't believe I had tolbert on the bench, guess no faith in him. I hope I can make some smarter movies this coming weekend.

Patrick Bateman
09-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Man, I liked Britt when I drafted him, but after this game I really like him. Dude is an absolute monster, and as long as CJ is healthy he will put up huge numbers with the D stacking the box.