PDA

View Full Version : BSBH Fantasy Hockey 2018-19

Pages : [1] 2

Phil in Absentia
09-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Once you've accepted your renewal or invite, UPDATE THIS THREAD or PM ME your team name so I can add it to the official list in the OP. This will help us keep track of who's who throughout the season. Especially if you change team names at any point during the year (notify me then, too).

--

Welcome to the 2018-19 BlueshirtsBrotherhood Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Hockey league/season!

The following is all the important information you'll need if you are participating in this years' league:

League URL:

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bsbh_fantasyhockey

When is the draft?

The Draft date is set for Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 9:00pm EST

Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since the draft will start promptly at the assigned time.

League Type/Settings:

• Type: Head-to-head, daily
• Skater Scoring: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG)
• Goalie Scoring: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)
• Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
• Max acquisitions per week: 2

• No max acquisitions, no max trades on the season
• Trade deadline is February 21, 2019
• Trades are reviewed by league and can be vetoed by majority vote.

Buy in and Prizes:

Buy in rate for the season is $20. The buy in due date is October 1, 2018

--

Grand Prize Payouts:

First Place: $180 (75.00%)
Second Place: $40 (16.67%)
Third Place: $20 (8.33%)

Everyone else:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnfinishedIdenticalGypsymoth-small.gif

--

PLEASE NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada and Washington are restricted by law from depositing money to play in paid contests. Canada, apparently, is also restricted. You must reside not in one of these states to participate in this league.

Team List:

1 / Grimson Reapers — Phil in Absentia ✓
2 / Advanced Stastny — Morphinity ✓
3 / Lozo's Sighs — High and Wide ✓
4 / Nylander's Neighbor — Scotty Gomez
5 / Puck Bunnies — fletch ✓
6 / skaters and haters — phillyb[emoji769] ✓
7 / The Replacements — Lt. Dan ✓
8 / War Machine — Long live the King ✓
9 / Russian Meddling — josh ✓
10 / Puck daddy — lefty9 ✓
11 / Bro's Before Hossa — Puck Head ✓
12 / Nothing Like AHO — CardiacCanes06 ✓

✓ = Paid dues

Past winners:

2017: pws85nyr — Token Englishman
2016: CreaseCrusader91 — Cincinnati Harambes
2015: Morphinity — Advanced Stastny
2014: Morphinity — Advanced Stastny
2013: Better Call Staal
2012: Chizz — Swallow My Chizz
2011: Pete — EveryDayI'mByfuglien

Lt. Dan
09-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Fill!

phillyb™
09-10-2018, 11:30 AM
I'm in and I'm going to be on time to the draft this year, and I'm NOT taking Carey fucking Price with my first pick (fucking automated pick last year pissed me off so much).

josh
09-10-2018, 11:32 AM
money, eh?

i'll waitlist

Vodka Drunkenski
09-10-2018, 11:41 AM
I’m on the fence, I’m guess I wasn’t one of the people that made the cut lol

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 12:13 PM

"The cut" hasn't been made. Read the OP. I'm merging both leagues and from that pool, plus, I want to know who wants to take this seriously this year.

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 12:13 PM
money, eh?

i'll waitlist

But you're interested?

pws85nyr
09-10-2018, 12:14 PM
I'm in if invited again. Think I won last year no?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=92212)

Vodka Drunkenski
09-10-2018, 12:16 PM
"The cut" hasn't been made. Read the OP. I'm merging both leagues and from that pool, plus, I want to know who wants to take this seriously this year.

I misunderstood the general framework sentence. I thought you meant that you already decided who you will send an invite to play

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Not at all. What I meant is I kind of have an idea of who I think will show interest, but I'm entirely open. I basically want a running list of as many "interested parties" as possible so I can fill out a 12-team league with who I think will stay truest to the league.

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 12:22 PM
I'm in if invited again. Think I won last year no?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=92212)

You did, yes.

pws85nyr
09-10-2018, 12:26 PM
You did, yes.

Not bad for and Englishman eh. Be good to get people more involved though, game is idea.

fletch
09-10-2018, 01:57 PM
The pro side of a pay league is that people definitely pay more attention.

What I say next is based on my past experience in other leagues, and no reflection on anyone associated with BSBH.

When you are in a pay league and something appears to be unfair (uneven trade, someone dumping players, etc) regardless of whether it was intentionally not ethical or just poor judgement, it really leaves a bad taste and carries over to how people relate to each other.

Preemptively, since it's more important for me to post and interact on BSBH than the fantasy hockey, if it is a pay league than I'm out. Best of luck to all who play in the fantasy hockey league. Again, this is based on my past experiences in other leagues, I've had nothing but positive experiences in this league.

josh
09-10-2018, 02:52 PM
But you're interested?

yes

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 05:30 PM

What I say next is based on my past experience in other leagues, and no reflection on anyone associated with BSBH.

When you are in a pay league and something appears to be unfair (uneven trade, someone dumping players, etc) regardless of whether it was intentionally not ethical or just poor judgement, it really leaves a bad taste and carries over to how people relate to each other.

Preemptively, since it's more important for me to post and interact on BSBH than the fantasy hockey, if it is a pay league than I'm out. Best of luck to all who play in the fantasy hockey league. Again, this is based on my past experiences in other leagues, I've had nothing but positive experiences in this league.

Trades are always put to the league to vote on. If a trade is truly uneven, it's on the league members to vote against it to prevent it from occurring. I also don't think we'd ever have to deal with a player dump situation (again) given the fact it's now a pay league. And if anyone did do that to sabotage things, I'd kick them out of the league for doing it and not invite them back again the next season.

phillyb™
09-10-2018, 09:24 PM
I don't care about any of you enough to risk 20 bucks on. Meaning, if we end up hating each other because we met on a forum, and then joined a paid fantasy league, and then beefed through the fantasy league, I wouldn't think anymore of it than the pieces of poop I flush every morning.

Bring it.

Phil in Absentia
09-10-2018, 09:27 PM
So, you want in? LOL.

Vodka Drunkenski
09-11-2018, 07:44 AM
;938081]I don't care about any of you enough to risk 20 bucks on. Meaning, if we end up hating each other because we met on a forum, and then joined a paid fantasy league, and then beefed through the fantasy league, I wouldn't think anymore of it than the pieces of poop I flush every morning.

Bring it.

I’m sure this would change somehow if beer and wings were involved

fletch
09-11-2018, 08:09 AM
Trades are always put to the league to vote on. If a trade is truly uneven, it's on the league members to vote against it to prevent it from occurring. I also don't think we'd ever have to deal with a player dump situation (again) given the fact it's now a pay league. And if anyone did do that to sabotage things, I'd kick them out of the league for doing it and not invite them back again the next season.

Well, it's a good group of people, so if everyone can keep an eye on trades, I'd be willing to give it a shot.

phillyb™
09-11-2018, 10:27 AM
So, you want in? LOL.

You know it! And I’ve been listening to a lot of hockey podcasts so I’m gonna start calling everyone buddy...

I’m sure this would change somehow if beer and wings were involved

Don’t fuck with my booze and wingz, buddy.

High and Wide
09-12-2018, 09:43 PM
I'm in. You're all going down. And by going down I mean I'm going to miss the playoffs on the last week of the season for the fourth year in a row!

Phil in Absentia
09-12-2018, 10:03 PM
So, I think I have six confirmed at this point: Lt. Dan, phillyb, pws85, fletch, High and Wide, and myself. With both Josh and Vodka on the fence, correct? AmericanJesus, are you in? Morphinity? That would give us ten. I'd love to get to twelve if we can.

Scotty Gomez, So Nashty, The Dude, Love live the King... any of you guys want in?

pws85nyr
09-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Correct with regards to the reigning champ

Phil in Absentia
09-12-2018, 10:37 PM
HA! My apologies, champ.

Phil in Absentia
09-12-2018, 11:46 PM
I've got eight confirmed with Morphinity and Puck Head.

Scotty Gomez
09-13-2018, 07:40 AM
I'm in! Money leagues are always much better and more competitive. Should be a lot less inactivity

Puck Head
09-13-2018, 11:38 AM
My goal is to kick ass and kill grammar

Phil in Absentia
09-13-2018, 11:53 AM
I'm in! Money leagues are always much better and more competitive. Should be a lot less inactivity

Nine with you. Believe I have a tenth who played with us last year as well.

lefty9
09-13-2018, 06:52 PM
count me in,blueshirts

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 12:37 PM
OK, so again to recap (correct me if I'm wrong):

Lt. Dan
Phillyb
pws85
fletch
High and Wide
Phil in Absentia
Morphinity
Puck Head
Scotty Gomez
lefty9

Also, Morph's friend who played with us last year.

So we still have one spot open to hit an ideal 12-team league with both Josh and Vodka expressing some interest. Either of you guys want to stop fence-riding and play for keeps? If so, I can officially renew the league today and issue the invites to get this ball rolling.

I think the best bet for the payout will be to have everyone pay their $20 buy in to me via Venmo. I'll stash it all year and then re-issue payment to the winners at the end of the season.

josh
09-14-2018, 03:14 PM
I’ll play, I just figured guys from last season would have first chance.

I’m fine with playing in larger leagues, too, if we go with 14 or 16

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 03:26 PM
No, more than 12 and you get gridlock. No one trades because they can't afford to. Free agency becomes a joke.

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 03:27 PM
Also, this thread has been up for nearly a week. Anyone with serious interest has to have seen it by now.

I think we've got a good group here.

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Can everyone on this list please PM me your email address? For some of you I have an email on file from the previous year, but I just want to make sure everything is current. Thanks.

Lt. Dan
Phillyb
pws85
fletch
High and Wide
Phil in Absentia
Morphinity
Puck Head
Scotty Gomez
lefty9
Josh

Scotty Gomez, fletch, and phillyb — you guys I will technically just issue a return invite to, but I will need a new email if you aren't sure if last season's is active because your email is hidden.

phillyb™
09-14-2018, 06:58 PM
Last year’s email should be good. When do we have to pay? I can’t pay until next week.

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Before the draft. Next week is fine. I'm going to set the draft for October 2nd. So let's set a tentative "fees due by" date of the 1st?

phillyb™
09-14-2018, 09:00 PM
das fine. ty

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 09:19 PM
OP is updated, fellas. Buy in will run through Yahoo (not Venmo, like was discussed). Return invites were sent to everyone in this league last year who remained in. Newbies will need to provide me emails (if you haven't already) so I can issue your invites out.

You will need to pay your dues by October 1 to play. If for whatever reason you want out, please don't wait until the last minute and let me know ahead of time so I can find an adequate replacement.

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 09:36 PM
I should add, if there's something you guys would like to see added/removed, let's spitball that stuff now well ahead of the draft. A change in scoring categories, limitations on max acquisitions, whatever.

josh
09-14-2018, 09:58 PM
What are the tie breaker options?

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 10:04 PM
For playoffs? Determined by, 'Higher seed wins' or 'Best regular season record vs. opponent wins.' Can't be adjusted.

lefty9
09-14-2018, 11:12 PM
which league , I was in leaque 2, i didn't get invite

Phil in Absentia
09-14-2018, 11:13 PM
Read back. I need your email for this league. BSBH2 is defunct. The two are merged.

fletch
09-15-2018, 01:47 PM
Any way that we could push the draft back from 8 PM Eastern to 9 PM Eastern? My son has swim practice on Tuesdays.

pws85nyr
09-15-2018, 02:43 PM
I tried to pay and got this message:

We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted country: CA). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)

I'm in Toronto. Any other way I can pay?

lefty9
09-15-2018, 03:03 PM
in, and paid

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 04:03 PM

We're sorry, but you appear to be trying to register for your cash league from a restricted location (restricted country: CA). If you believe you do meet all eligibility requirements, please contact Customer Care. (Error #982)

Crap. Let me see if I can pay it for you and have you Venmo me the money. Sit tight.

Update:

So after some quick Googling, apparently there is no workaround for this.

Each player is checked for age and location requirements. If those are good, they can buy in, but there is not a method for someone to pay for another player.

I'm afraid I'm probably going to need to offer your spot to someone else.

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Any way that we could push the draft back from 8 PM Eastern to 9 PM Eastern? My son has swim practice on Tuesdays.

Yes, that's fine. I'll push it back.

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 04:04 PM
in, and paid

Team name?

fletch
09-15-2018, 05:31 PM
Yes, that's fine. I'll push it back.

Thanks Phil

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 05:32 PM
No problem.

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 05:54 PM

Still want in?

phillyb™
09-15-2018, 06:31 PM
Oh man...I wonder if IL is gonna be a shit state too.

Edit - Oh, that's Canada, not Cali...hmmm.

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 06:49 PM
List of restricted states in the OP.

If anyone is in one, let me know ASAP. We'll need to replace you in the league.

CardiacCanes06
09-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Just joined in Yahoo, Nothing Like AHO. Thanks for the invite and good luck to all, except when we face off.

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 07:55 PM
lefty9, you should probably consider a name change for your team. You are technically running on JOHN's old account (Thick N' Floppy) :rofl:

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Just joined in Yahoo, Nothing Like AHO. Thanks for the invite and good luck to all, except when we face off.

Welcome!

fletch
09-15-2018, 09:23 PM
why does yahoo hate canadians? afraid they would dominate americans in fantasy hockey?

fletch
09-15-2018, 09:42 PM

sometimes if you use a secure connection they route you through another country. when i tried a secure connection through kaspersky they (ironically) tried to route me through 🇨🇦 which cause me issues. maybe a secure connection from canada appears to be 🇺🇸

Phil in Absentia
09-15-2018, 10:01 PM
I mean, try it. Try a VPN. Try whatever. As long as you can make your payment, I'm good. But if you can't, I can't do it for you. I googled exactly that hoping there was a workaround. There isn't.

lefty9
09-15-2018, 11:37 PM
lefty9, you should probably consider a name change for your team. You are technically running on JOHN's old account (Thick N' Floppy) :rofl:Ha,ha,i will haven't had time to change it

Phil in Absentia
09-16-2018, 06:55 PM
pws85nyr, have you tried any workarounds to successfully pay?

Aside from those who still need to pay in, everyone else good to go in terms of team name?

Just waiting on Puck Head to join.

Long live the King
09-17-2018, 12:28 PM
So, I think I have six confirmed at this point: Lt. Dan, phillyb, pws85, fletch, High and Wide, and myself. With both Josh and Vodka on the fence, correct? AmericanJesus, are you in? Morphinity? That would give us ten. I'd love to get to twelve if we can.

Scotty Gomez, So Nashty, The Dude, Love live the King... any of you guys want in?

Well crap. Should've checked earlier...

Phil in Absentia
09-17-2018, 02:28 PM
Well crap. Should've checked earlier...

We may have one spot left if pws can't find a way to pay his dues (he's in a restricted area). If so I'm happy to offer it to you.

Long live the King
09-17-2018, 03:24 PM
We may have one spot left if pws can't find a way to pay his dues (he's in a restricted area). If so I'm happy to offer it to you.

ok, don't remember my old yahoo account so I'll PM you a new one just in case.

Phil in Absentia
09-17-2018, 03:43 PM
Thanks. I'll let you know soon enough. You did see we've moved to a pay league, right? Just want to be up front about that in case you weren't aware. It's a $20 buy in.

Long live the King
09-17-2018, 04:20 PM
Yea, I saw that

phillyb™
09-17-2018, 04:56 PM
Yea, I saw that

I'm gonna kick your fucking ass, buddy.

Phil in Absentia
09-18-2018, 01:18 PM
Just a quick update:

Working with pws to see if he can find a workaround for the location restriction. If he can't, his spot will go to another user (Long live the King). Should have something definitive either way by early next week.

Additionally, we're still waiting on payments from the following users:

• Morphinity
• phillyb
•*Lt. Dan
• josh

We've still got plenty of time to go, but just a friendly reminder.

phillyb™
09-18-2018, 01:18 PM
HEY DIRTY...
BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY
DON'T YOU WORRY...
I SAID HEY...
BABY I GOT YOUR MONEY...

but not today actually. Thurs, I'll buy in.

josh
09-18-2018, 01:54 PM
Pay right on Yahoo?

phillyb™
09-18-2018, 01:59 PM
you can paypal me directly, if you wish - phillyb@phillybhatesme.com

josh
09-18-2018, 03:16 PM
you can paypal me directly, if you wish - phillyb@phillybhatesme.com

Sent.

phillyb™
09-18-2018, 03:19 PM
Thanks. LMK when you're ready for me to send the hookers and blow.

Phil in Absentia
09-18-2018, 04:44 PM
Pay right on Yahoo?

Yes. You need to pay your dues directly through the site. If you log in, there should be a notification letting you know you need to pay your dues. Just follow the steps. It's pretty simple.

Vodka Drunkenski
09-20-2018, 10:08 AM
Still want in?

Just seeing this, I’ll do it if you need a team to fill it out. If not, it’s cool

phillyb™
09-20-2018, 10:47 AM
Paid.

Phil in Absentia
09-20-2018, 08:37 PM
Paid.

Thank you, sir.

The Dude
09-23-2018, 08:37 PM

I'm kinda with you. League 2 had a really shady trade on the deadline. Not sure how it went through. I complained and now I don't think I'm invited... Or at least I haven't been sent anything yet besides an email from Yahoo saying the league has been deleted.. I'm always very involved with my teams. If that were a money league, I'd have been really pissed.

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 09:41 AM
Read the beginning of this thread, Dude. I've merged leagues, largely for reasons like this.

A "shady" trade going through is an indicment on the activity — or lack thereof — of the league. Trades can and should be vetoed by the majority if they aren't fair. That can't happen when more than half the league shows up for the first two weeks of the season and then never plays again.

phillyb™
09-24-2018, 10:25 AM
I didn't even realize there were trades until someone came into the thread last year and commented on the trade. I still don't know who was traded to who. I was active, almost every day, but have no idea about trades. lol.

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 10:48 AM
OK, so minor complication on this season, everyone. pws will not be able to pay his dues due to living in a restricted area (oversight on my part). Because of this, the only way to successfully transfer his team to another user (Long live the King) is to cancel the contest and then establish it again.

This means everyone will be receiving a refund on the $20 they paid in, but will need to re-pay the $20 fee ahead of the draft.

I'm sorry, but I contacted Yahoo! directly on this and there is no other way to do this. I'll be cancelling the original contest this morning.

We draft next Tuesday, so please pay in the $20 buy in again as soon as possible. Thanks.

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 11:34 AM
Long live the King,

Your invite is out. As soon as you accept, I can re-establish the cash contest so everyone can pay in again.

Long live the King
09-24-2018, 12:19 PM
Long live the King,

Your invite is out. As soon as you accept, I can re-establish the cash contest so everyone can pay in again.

Done...

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 12:50 PM
Thanks. I'm gonna set up the cash contest this afternoon.

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 02:10 PM
OK, Cash Contest is back up and running. Sorry again, everyone. Nothing I can do about it but to do it this way. Please re-pay as soon as you can. Your refunds for your original purchase are already on their way.

lefty9
09-24-2018, 02:57 PM
Ok, so we had to pay again .
paid it

phillyb™
09-24-2018, 03:16 PM
FINE.

CardiacCanes06
09-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Phil, I got the refund. I went to to go re-pay but since I’m traveling out of the country right now I received an error message saying it can’t accept my payment. I’ll be back in NYC on 9/30 and will get it paid then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil in Absentia
09-24-2018, 07:02 PM
OK, no problem. As long as you get it done by the 1st, we're good.

fletch
09-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Please everyone pay by the deadline otherwise it reverts to a non-cash league.

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Football/Cash-league-payment-deadline-missed/td-p/335852
Cash league payment deadline missed
I am the commissioner of a cash league, and 11 of the 12 teams paid by the entry fee deadline. But one manger did not, and now everyone has had their entry fee refunded.

Is there a way to reset the cash league? Making it a cash league is no longer listed as an option under commissioner tools (you can't click on "Convert to a Cash League").

Solved! Go to Solution.

Desktop Web Browser
All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Steve
Steve Sports Pro All-star
‎09-04-2017 11:42 AM
Re: Cash league payment deadline missed
@seifteruk

Your option is to create a brand new cash league.

Once a cash league is cancelled or moved to non-cash status, it cannot be moved back to cash status.

phillyb™
09-25-2018, 12:55 PM
Paid. I don't see the refund yet, but whatever. If it's still not there in a few days, I'll let you know, Phil.

Phil in Absentia
09-25-2018, 01:06 PM
If it's not there in a few days, you'll need to contact Yahoo directly. I don't have anything to do with your payment. It's handled entirely through your account.

Phil in Absentia
09-25-2018, 01:09 PM
Update: Five of twelve teams have paid thus far. Get them dollars in, boys.

phillyb™
09-25-2018, 02:15 PM
If it's not there in a few days, you'll need to contact Yahoo directly. I don't have anything to do with your payment. It's handled entirely through your account.

Cool

Scotty Gomez
09-26-2018, 03:35 PM
I'll sign up by the end of the week. Just waiting a bit in case I can get the refund before I sign up again

Phil in Absentia
09-27-2018, 09:08 PM
REMINDER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RE-PAID YET:

• Morphinty (Advanced Stastny)
• High and Wide (Lozo's Sighs)
• Scotty Gomez (Nylander's Neighbor)
• Lt. Dan (The Replacements)
• josh (Russian Meddling)
• Puck head (Bro's Before Hossa)

The deadline is MONDAY. We draft Tuesday. Please pay as soon as you can. I know a few of you have already pledged to pay shortly. But, still, a general reminder.

The whole purpose of doing a cash league this year was to improve activity/interest, and to reward this group for exactly that. If even one of you fails to pay, the league will revert back to a standard league, which defeats the purpose of why we did this in first place. Don't be that guy.

josh
09-27-2018, 09:10 PM
Can you see me? I had it open. Got lazy. X’d it.

Phil in Absentia
09-27-2018, 09:25 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CaringJoyfulLacewing-small.gif

Phil in Absentia
09-29-2018, 03:13 PM
Just seven of twelve teams have paid. Let's go, boys. Payment is due BY MONDAY. You guys are really bringing this to the wire.

Still waiting on:

Advanced Stastny — Morphinity
Nylander's Neighbor — Scotty Gomez
Russian Meddling — josh
Bro's Before Hossa — Puck Head
Nothing Like AHO — CardiacCanes06

phillyb™
09-29-2018, 04:22 PM
You fucking fuckers. Pay the yahoo.

josh
09-29-2018, 06:10 PM
Not until I get the refund!

jjweimar
09-29-2018, 07:38 PM
I just want to add I was okay with the trade because I was getting rid of dmen and adding offense bc the points were skewed so forwards were more beneficial I think I traded subban who wasn't going to put up the numbers of an offensive player

Sent from my [device_name] using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

CardiacCanes06
09-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Sorry for the wait, Yahoo wouldn’t let me pay while I was overseas. You should see me paid now.

Phil in Absentia
09-30-2018, 12:22 AM
Yup! Thanks.

Phil in Absentia
09-30-2018, 12:24 AM
Just Puck Head and Scotty Gomez are left to pay.

Phil in Absentia
09-30-2018, 08:13 PM
Scotty Gomez, it's just you now, bud. Deadline is tomorrow.

Phil in Absentia
10-01-2018, 09:44 AM
We're golden, pony boys! Get ready; we draft tomorrow!

phillyb™
10-01-2018, 01:54 PM
I knew I had something going on the 2nd. Cool.

Phil in Absentia
10-02-2018, 05:52 PM
WE DRAFT TONIGHT! 9PM EST

josh
10-02-2018, 06:03 PM
I thought 8.

phillyb™
10-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Someone has a kid or some shit with a game or some shit, and they couldn't make that shit, so we all take a shit and let the shits fall where they may. 9pm eastern.

josh
10-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Draft random? my league's draft order got reset as soon as the draft room opened

We also had a ton of connection issues, a few of us kept getting booted.

Phil in Absentia
10-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Yes. Set by Yahoo prior to the draft. I believe it's thirty minutes prior.

josh
10-02-2018, 07:17 PM
i sense some Russian meddling

josh
10-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Only me and Ray - everyone else auto drafts through the first 2 rounds... wtf guys!

Phil in Absentia
10-02-2018, 08:50 PM
TEN MINUTE WARNING!

phillyb™
10-02-2018, 10:12 PM
#7 pick

https://i.imgur.com/6WaRGZk.png

phillyb™
10-02-2018, 10:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/6qXQFR4.png

Morphinity
10-02-2018, 10:15 PM
https://i.imgur.com/efgg84y.png

Phil in Absentia
10-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Grimson Reapers:

C — Vincent Trocheck
C — Jeff Carter
LW — Alex Ovechkin
LW — Clayton Keller
RW — Vladimir Tarasenko
RW — Mike Hoffman
D — Erik Karlsson
D — Charlie McAvoy
D — Colton Parayko
D — Brandon Montour
Util — Yanni Gourde
BN — Mike Matheson
BN — Ryan O'Reilly
BN — Ty Rattie

G — Frederik Andersen
G — Marc-Andre Fleury

josh
10-02-2018, 10:31 PM
Russian Meddling
Round Pick Player Position
1. (8) Patrik Laine RW
2. (17) Brent Burns D
3. (32) Artemi Panarin LW
4. (41) Leon Draisaitl C,RW
5. (56) Matt Murray G
6. (65) Nicklas Backstrom C
7. (80) Cam Talbot G
8. (89) James van Riemsdyk LW
9. (104) Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C,LW
10. (113) Andrei Svechnikov RW
11. (128) Kevin Shattenkirk D
12. (137) Mike Smith G
13. (152) J.T. Miller C,RW
14. (161) Elias Pettersson C
15. (176) Anders Lee LW
16. (185) Anthony Mantha LW,RW

fletch
10-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Puck Bunnies
1. (4) Sidney Crosby C
2. (21) Victor Hedman D
3. (28) Connor Hellebuyck G
4. (45) Alexander Radulov RW
5. (52) Drew Doughty D
6. (69) Jonathan Marchessault C,LW
7. (76) Jake Allen G
8. (93) Ryan Getzlaf C
9. (100) Patric Hornqvist RW
10. (117) Jason Zucker LW,RW
11. (124) Evgenii Dadonov LW,RW
12. (141) Dylan Larkin C
13. (148) Jaden Schwartz LW
14. (165) Casey Mittelstadt C
15. (172) Nick Leddy D
16. (189) Tyler Myers D

Pete
10-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Russian Meddling
1. (8) Patrik Laine RW
2. (17) Brent Burns D
3. (32) Artemi Panarin LW
4. (41) Leon Draisaitl C,RW
5. (56) Matt Murray G
6. (65) Nicklas Backstrom C
7. (80) Cam Talbot G
8. (89) James van Riemsdyk LW
9. (104) Ryan Nugent-Hopkins C,LW
10. (113) Andrei Svechnikov RW
11. (128) Kevin Shattenkirk D
12. (137) Mike Smith G
13. (152) J.T. Miller C,RW
14. (161) Elias Pettersson C
15. (176) Anders Lee LW
16. (185) Anthony Mantha LW,RW

Miller! AJT!

lefty9
10-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Puck daddy team

Patrick Kane
David pastmak
Filip Forsberg
Tuuka Task
Devan Dubnyk
Enander Kane
Brayden Point
Braden Schenn
Kyle Connor
Rasmus Dahlin
Rasmus Ristolainen
Kyle Palmieri
Nico Hischier
Jake Muzzin
Darnell Nurse
Tom Wilson

josh
10-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Miller! AJT!

Mis click.
Meant to draft any other miller

phillyb™
10-03-2018, 10:54 AM
I was really happy with a few players I got and then I lookes at the projected stats page. Hahaha

Long live the King
10-03-2018, 11:24 AM
War Machine

1. (2) Nikita Kucherov (TB - RW)
2. (23) Claude Giroux (Phi - C,LW)
3. (26) Johnny Gaudreau (Cgy - LW)
4. (47) Mathew Barzal (NYI - C)
5. (50) Mikko Rantanen (Col - RW)
6. (71) John Klingberg (Dal - D)
7. (74) Sean Monahan (Cgy - C)
8. (95) Tyson Barrie (Col - D)
9. (98) Jeff Skinner (Buf - LW)
10. (119) Matt Dumba (Min - D)
11. (122) Mika Zibanejad (NYR - C)
12. (143) Carter Hutton (Buf - G)
13. (146) Brian Elliott (Phi - G)
14. (167) Shea Theodore (VGK - D)
15. (170) Nolan Patrick (Phi - C)
16. (191) Paul Stastny (VGK - C)

Morphinity
10-03-2018, 11:42 AM
War Machine

1. (2) Nikita Kucherov (TB - RW)
2. (23) Claude Giroux (Phi - C,LW)
3. (26) Johnny Gaudreau (Cgy - LW)
4. (47) Mathew Barzal (NYI - C)
5. (50) Mikko Rantanen (Col - RW)
6. (71) John Klingberg (Dal - D)
7. (74) Sean Monahan (Cgy - C)
8. (95) Tyson Barrie (Col - D)
9. (98) Jeff Skinner (Buf - LW)
10. (119) Matt Dumba (Min - D)
11. (122) Mika Zibanejad (NYR - C)
12. (143) Carter Hutton (Buf - G)
13. (146) Brian Elliott (Phi - G)
14. (167) Shea Theodore (VGK - D)
15. (170) Nolan Patrick (Phi - C)
16. (191) Paul Stastny (VGK - C)

This team is pretty solid.

Phil in Absentia
10-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Rough in net, though. That's a lot of hope you're riding.

Long live the King
10-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Rough in net, though. That's a lot of hope you're riding.

Was gunning for Raanta, but he got picked early in the round I was eyeing...

Puck Head
10-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Bro's Before Hossas

Evgeni Malkin
Steven Stamkos
Phil Kessel
Brock Boeser
Jack Eichel
Ilya Kovalchuk
Gabrial Landeskog
Cam Atkinson
Chris Kreider
Max Domi

Seth Jones
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Duncan Keith
Cam Fowler

Carey Price
Cory Schneider

Due to issues logging in, auto drafted Malkin with first pick with Tavares, Matthrews, Laine, and a few others still avail.
Outside of that happy with the forward depth.

I thought Yahoo had undervalued many defenseman compared to ESPN, NHL, and other fantasy leagues, so saved a few of those for late rounds. Carlson was one defenseman I thought also undervalued but someone else reached up to grab him.

Goaltending is piss poor, but that's how I run my teams. Typically the one position you can rarely depend on, so never draft one in first two rounds. 12 months ago it was Carey Price going first, and look how that turned out.

Lt. Dan
10-03-2018, 03:15 PM
The Replacements

C - Blake Wheeler
C - Aleksander Barkov
C - Patrice Bergeron
C - Nazem Kadri
LW - Brad Marchand
LW - Matthew Tkachuk
C,LW - Erik Haula
C,RW - Mikael Granlund
RW,LW - Reilly Smith
RW - Pavel Buchnevich
D - Ivan Provorov
D - Mikhail Sergachev
D - Will Butcher
D - Ryan McDonagh

G - Braden Holtby
G - Ben Bishop

phillyb™
10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Bro's Before Hossas

Evgeni Malkin
Steven Stamkos
Phil Kessel
Brock Boeser
Jack Eichel
Ilya Kovalchuk
Gabrial Landeskog
Cam Atkinson
Chris Kreider
Max Domi

Seth Jones
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Duncan Keith
Cam Fowler

Carey Price
Cory Schneider

Due to issues logging in, auto drafted Malkin with first pick with Tavares, Matthrews, Laine, and a few others still avail.
Outside of that happy with the forward depth.

I thought Yahoo had undervalued many defenseman compared to ESPN, NHL, and other fantasy leagues, so saved a few of those for late rounds. Carlson was one defenseman I thought also undervalued but someone else reached up to grab him.

Goaltending is piss poor, but that's how I run my teams. Typically the one position you can rarely depend on, so never draft one in first two rounds. 12 months ago it was Carey Price going first, and look how that turned out.

D don't score as much as your benched forwards, it seems, but I definitely had my eyes on Carlson and yeah, someone def nabbed him a bit early. I also took Tavares with the 7 pick, despite him projected around 10 by Yahoo.

Puck Head
10-03-2018, 05:07 PM
;940044]D don't score as much as your benched forwards, it seems, but I definitely had my eyes on Carlson and yeah, someone def nabbed him a bit early. I also took Tavares with the 7 pick, despite him projected around 10 by Yahoo.

Malkin and a 6 pack of beer for Tavares

Is that allowed here in this league ??

phillyb™
10-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Def will not do it. I had my eye on Tavares and picked him on purpose. I'm super happy I was able to snag Marner too, but now I'm really hoping for a big Leafs season.

CardiacCanes06
10-03-2018, 06:03 PM
;940044]D don't score as much as your benched forwards, it seems, but I definitely had my eyes on Carlson and yeah, someone def nabbed him a bit early. I also took Tavares with the 7 pick, despite him projected around 10 by Yahoo.

I picked Carlson. With my draft position at #11 out of 12, no way he was going to be available 20 picks later.

CardiacCanes06
10-03-2018, 06:10 PM
Nothing Like AHO Draft:

1. (11) Nathan MacKinnon (Col - C)
2. (14) Andrei Vasilevskiy (TB - G)
3. (35) Jonathan Quick (LA - G)
4. (38) Anze Kopitar (LA - C)
5. (59) Sebastian Aho (Car - C,LW)
6. (62) Roman Josi (Nsh - D)
7. (83) John Carlson (Was - D)
8. (86) Dougie Hamilton (Car - D)
9. (107) Jake Guentzel (Pit - LW)
10. (110) Alex Pietrangelo (StL - D)
11. (131) T.J. Oshie (Was - RW)
12. (134) Henrik Lundqvist (NYR - G)
13. (155) Sam Reinhart (Buf - C,RW)
14. (158) Justin Faulk (Car - D)
15. (179) James Neal (Cgy - RW)
16. (182) Josh Bailey (NYI - RW)

Morphinity
10-03-2018, 10:09 PM
RIP to whoever drafted Wilson lol

Phil in Absentia
10-04-2018, 12:44 AM
RIP lefty9's goaltending stats this week.

lefty9
10-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Thanks

lefty9
10-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Wilson was my my last pick,no harm there

phillyb™
10-08-2018, 09:05 AM
It just occurred to me I have four Leafs. Hahaha. In any event, that game against the Hawks yesterday was pretty wild; JT's hatty certainly helped me out.

Phil in Absentia
10-08-2018, 09:52 AM
"Occurred"

That was by design. LOL.

phillyb™
10-08-2018, 09:55 AM
GLG! There just happened to be some great Leafs on the board when I was picking. Lolp

Phil in Absentia
10-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Getting absolutely smoked by Ray this week.

phillyb™
10-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Having Matthews and Gibson is super helpful. I picked up Silfverberg and dropped Konecny so now I’m up watching the fucking Ducks.
FA Grabner just got a shorthanded assist.

Long live the King
10-11-2018, 09:50 AM
I'm glad Kucherov and the Lightning has played 1 game so far. Really helping me out this week.

josh
10-11-2018, 10:00 AM
drop him.

phillyb™
10-11-2018, 10:04 AM
I'm glad Kucherov and the Lightning has played 1 game so far. Really helping me out this week.

Yeah, I have Huberdeau and Yandle, both also with 1 game. I think I'm playing you - you're War Machine?

Long live the King
10-11-2018, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I have Huberdeau and Yandle, both also with 1 game. I think I'm playing you - you're War Machine?

yup

phillyb™
10-11-2018, 05:19 PM
I'm quite happy Kuch has only played one game :)

phillyb™
10-15-2018, 05:57 PM
Good week for me. Thank you Morgan fucking Riley!
Off to Russian Medlers - is that josh?

josh
10-15-2018, 06:45 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/GWD5nSpiHxs3K/giphy.gif

phillyb™
10-15-2018, 07:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/S03IeFz.png

phillyb™
10-15-2018, 07:32 PM
that pic has seen some better pixels.

phillyb™
10-16-2018, 11:37 PM
LTTK - you just picked up Kapanen yesterday?
I could have sworn I looked yesterday. Shit. Good pick up.

Long live the King
10-17-2018, 10:21 AM
Was looking at him for a couple days. Picked him up mid game on Monday when I saw the box score. If he can stick on Matthews' line he'll score 60 points easy.

phillyb™
10-17-2018, 10:25 AM
And with Nylander out for however long, I don't think Kapanen is moving any time soon.

josh
10-20-2018, 11:07 PM
2 big games on right now!

phillyb™
10-21-2018, 11:46 AM
And Sarros comes through with the shutout for me. Hell yeah.

josh
10-21-2018, 12:10 PM
Omg someone dropped kuznetsov?!?

phillyb™
10-22-2018, 03:44 PM
You definitely made me second-guess myself...
"OMG WAS I DRUNK FANTASYING??!?"

josh
10-22-2018, 03:59 PM
I was going to say it on Saturday, but had to wait to see if you made the min games played for goalies and didnt want you picking someone up.

phillyb™
10-25-2018, 08:53 AM
Lol, Rinne's injury helped me with that.

phillyb™
10-25-2018, 10:05 AM
I don't understand waivers in our League. When a GM drops a player, do they immediately go to FA or no?
Thanks in advance.

Phil in Absentia
10-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Waiver time is 24 hours.

phillyb™
10-25-2018, 11:24 AM
Ok cool. What's the point of waivers?
Can the GM who waived him reclaim him during that 24 hour period?

Pete
10-25-2018, 11:29 AM
Ok cool. What's the point of waivers?
Can the GM who waived him reclaim him during that 24 hour period?

Waivers gives every team a 24 hour period to claim the player, but you usually can't do same day drop/adds in Yahoo leagues.

So usually, if I drop someone Wednesday, Thursday is their waiver day. The team with the highest waiver priority is awarded the player on Friday, and he's lineup eligible on Saturday.

Phil in Absentia
10-25-2018, 11:40 AM
What Pete said.

phillyb™
10-25-2018, 11:41 AM
Waivers gives every team a 24 hour period to claim the player, but you usually can't do same day drop/adds in Yahoo leagues.

So usually, if I drop someone Wednesday, Thursday is their waiver day. The team with the highest waiver priority is awarded the player on Friday, and he's lineup eligible on Saturday.

Cool thanks.
In order for a player to be awarded the waived player, they obviously have to put in a claim for them, and then the waiver priority determines who gets the player if more than one GM attempts the claim. Makes sense.
And then your last statement about when they're eligible to play makes some sense too, whereas a FA would be available the next day...because I think you're right - no same day drop/adds.

Ok thanks Phil and Pete. That helps clarify for me.

lefty9
10-25-2018, 04:10 PM
There are some leaques in Yahoo that allow you to claim same day,I've been in some in hockey and baseball.
ESPN you can claim player same day before any game starts

phillyb™
10-31-2018, 04:55 PM
Leafs don't play well...my fantasy team sucks.
Puck Daddy kicked my ass last week and so far I'm getting my ass kicked this week.
Fuck you guys. LET'S GO!

fletch
11-05-2018, 11:44 AM
Looking to trade Sidney Crosby and Jake Allen for a forward and a goaltender. Looking to improve my goaltender by getting someone like Andersen, Fleury, Jones, Murray without too much of a drop off from Crosby. Offer trade to Puck Bunnies if interested.

josh
11-05-2018, 12:34 PM
I might. Not sure I want to move Murray, as I have him in both of my leagues.

Phil in Absentia
11-05-2018, 12:38 PM
I've got both Andersen and Fleury. I'm dying on the vine here, so I'm open to the shift, but taking on Allen is gonna torpedo my goaltending, so I'm not sure we're going to agree on how much of a drop off from Crosby you can suffer.

Is Trocheck too much of a fall for you?

josh
11-05-2018, 12:47 PM
I've got both Andersen and Fleury. I'm dying on the vine here, so I'm open to the shift, but taking on Allen is gonna torpedo my goaltending, so I'm not sure we're going to agree on how much of a drop off from Crosby you can suffer.

Phil you have some interesting names.

And I hate Brett Burns...

Long live the King
11-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Fleury sucks

fletch
11-05-2018, 01:15 PM

I think there is merit here, because I think both teams can improve from this trade. Obviously Trocheck is a falloff for me, but Andersen/Fleury would stablilize my goaltending. And Crosby is going to help you, but Allen is an anchor.. Food for thought, but I think I would be willing to pull the trigger.

fletch
11-05-2018, 01:18 PM
I might. Not sure I want to move Murray, as I have him in both of my leagues.

Tough call... I'd be interested in Backstrom/Murray for Crosby/Allen. With your 3 goalies, you'd be better off dropping Allen and just going with Talbot/Smith. If you are comfortable with going with 2 goalies and getting Crosby, something to consider. or rotating the 3 goalies based on matchups

Phil in Absentia
11-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Phil you have some interesting names.

And I hate Brett Burns...

I'm also just spinning my wheels throughout this entire start to the season. I feel like I'm built mostly on utility, with little impact.

Pete
11-05-2018, 03:02 PM
I feel like I'm built mostly on utility, with little impact.

Sounds like my sex life.

fletch
11-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Injuries are killers... if a player is week-to-week, I don't know why a team doesn't just put him on IR. Too valuable to drop, but an empty hole in the lineup when they are not IR

Puck Head
11-05-2018, 04:13 PM
Feeling pretty good about offensive stats this season.
Need work in net

Long live the King
11-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Josh, what kinda reverse psychology shit you tryin to pull?

Looking for Goals and PP Points while putting Draisaitl on the block...

phillyb™
11-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Ok what?
Why not just drop Allen and pick up another goalie?
Why are you getting rid of Sidney Crosby to pick up Murray?

@fletch?
Also, you wanted Backstrom/Murray for your package and you're gonna settle for Draisaitl? Lemme figure out how to say, "FUCK NO" to this deal.

josh
11-06-2018, 03:01 PM
I’m not dropping Allen.

fletch
11-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Ok what?
Why not just drop Allen and pick up another goalie?
Why are you getting rid of Sidney Crosby to pick up Murray?

@fletch?
Also, you wanted Backstrom/Murray for your package and you're gonna settle for Draisaitl? Lemme figure out how to say, "FUCK NO" to this deal.

Hard to win many weeks when you are losing 3-0 in goalie points every week, and deal improves my goaltending. Murray is a significant upgrade over anything available on the waiver wire. Crosby improves his roster.

Vetoes should be used when there is collusion (one player is dumping). That isn't the case here - I'm certainly not giving up in week 5 of a cash league. And I did win three years in a row in BSBH 2, so I must know a thing or two about fantasy hockey.

Phil in Absentia
11-06-2018, 03:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with this trade. Allen is an anchor. He's going to tank anyone's goaltending stats, so, no, fletch didn't give up Sid to get Murray. He gave up Sid to get Murray and to have Josh take on Allen. No one should be vetoing this trade. There's no justifiable reason to do so. It was a hockey deal between two clubs.

Long live the King
11-06-2018, 03:29 PM
except, especially with radulov and getzlaf out, fletch is killing his offense. And he's trading 4 wins a 3.99 GAA and a .879 SV% for 4, 3.87, and .886. He's not getting any goal tending help here. This is where Matt Murray's game is at...horrible. (https://www.nhl.com/devils/video/butcher-kicks-off-the-scoring/t-277437418/c-62637203)

Phil in Absentia
11-06-2018, 03:37 PM
That's his choice. The trade itself is not lopsided, is my point. And that's the only real reason anyone should be vetoing a deal.

fletch
11-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Fantasy trade analyzer has this trade as fair value, with the Draisaitl/Murray side slightly favored.

https://www.fantasysp.com/trade/nhl/11274848/allen-crosby-murray-draisaitl

phillyb™
11-06-2018, 05:28 PM
You people are weird. Drop Allen and ride the FA wave. I digress, I've never won anything at Fantasy.
I still don't understand "I'm not dropping Allen"
Maybe I need an upgrade on G, I keep getting this alert that several hundred people have dropped Sarros.
FUCK IT. I CHOSE MY FUCKING FATE.
Fuck you Martin Jones.

Also, I voted against the trade.

josh
11-06-2018, 05:37 PM
You don’t vote against trades in a money League because you “don’t like them” or you wanted one of the players involved.

phillyb™
11-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Don't tell me what to do!

fletch
11-06-2018, 06:52 PM
You people are weird. Drop Allen and ride the FA wave. I digress, I've never won anything at Fantasy.
I still don't understand "I'm not dropping Allen"
Maybe I need an upgrade on G, I keep getting this alert that several hundred people have dropped Sarros.
FUCK IT. I CHOSE MY FUCKING FATE.
Fuck you Martin Jones.

Also, I voted against the trade.

OK, so you are comfortable with going with the hot hand of Sarros, Kinkaid, Lehner, Howard... that is your choice.

You have the arrogance of telling me that you know how to run my team better than I do. And you are trying to block me from doing what I think is best for my team.

Draisaitl had 25 goals and 45 assists last year, while Crosby had 29 goals and 60 assists. Draisaitl has gotten off to a better start than Crosby this year. Crosby will end up with more points than Draisaitl, but let's not react like I'm trading Crosby for a fourth line checker.

And Russian Meddling is willing to go from Murray, Talbot, and Mike Smith to roll the dice with Talbot, Smith, and Allen to get Crosby. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

I try and set my best lineup each week, whether I'm in first place or last place in a league. I'm the kind of owner you want to compete against, not the kind that checks out when they are losing.

So screw anyone that tries to manage my team for me.

josh
11-06-2018, 07:06 PM

Go to your room!

phillyb™
11-06-2018, 07:14 PM
OK, so you are comfortable with going with the hot hand of Sarros, Kinkaid, Lehner, Howard... that is your choice.

You have the arrogance of telling me that you know how to run my team better than I do. And you are trying to block me from doing what I think is best for my team.

Draisaitl had 25 goals and 45 assists last year, while Crosby had 29 goals and 60 assists. Draisaitl has gotten off to a better start than Crosby this year. Crosby will end up with more points than Draisaitl, but let's not react like I'm trading Crosby for a fourth line checker.

And Russian Meddling is willing to go from Murray, Talbot, and Mike Smith to roll the dice with Talbot, Smith, and Allen to get Crosby. Pretty ballsy if you ask me.

I try and set my best lineup each week, whether I'm in first place or last place in a league. I'm the kind of owner you want to compete against, not the kind that checks out when they are losing.

So screw anyone that tries to manage my team for me.

Arrogance? No.
Naivety and negligence? Sure.
Do I have to say yes to you helping your team? No.

phillyb™
11-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Go to your room!

BUT IT"S ONLY A ONE BEDROOM. MY OFFICE IS ALREDAY IN HE LIVING ROOM.
wHy Is LiFe So HarD?

lefty9
11-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Fleury sucks
He did great for me last season,he has had a slow start ,but it's still early

Long live the King
11-07-2018, 02:16 PM
He did great for me last season,he has had a slow start ,but it's still early

Like the rest of the entire Vegas roster, Fleury had a career year last season. His career numbers are almost identical to Jake Allen's.

Phil in Absentia
11-09-2018, 04:37 PM
What a useless piece of shit Erik Karlsson is this year. :(

josh
11-09-2018, 04:44 PM
What a useless piece of shit Erik Karlsson is this year. :(

wait until next week to drop him, please.

Phil in Absentia
11-09-2018, 04:47 PM
LOL. I'm not Chris.

Morphinity
11-09-2018, 04:48 PM
LMAO

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that shit. Pretty sure half the league put a claim in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Phil in Absentia
11-09-2018, 04:48 PM
Did anyone not put in a claim?

josh
11-09-2018, 06:58 PM
Phil what an awful trade!!!

I was entertaining movin burns for Karlsson

Phil in Absentia
11-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Because I didn't flip him to you instead? LOL. He has four assists and is a minus-player on the friggin' Sharks. He's been such a bust.

josh
11-09-2018, 08:22 PM
What are you looking at??

Holy shit. I really can’t believe that deal, though

Phil in Absentia
11-09-2018, 08:59 PM
Last thirty days. He has seven assists total on the year. Still a minus-nine.

Look at the actual production of all involved and it makes a lot more sense. Karlsson has been a total drag. OEL hasn't (and I need D help). I fall back in goaltending but gain in D scoring. Puck gains in goaltending but falls back in D scoring. Give/take.

Puck Head
11-20-2018, 03:51 PM
Looking to move some players
Need to move two forwards out for one forward back. Also interested in goaltenders.

Malkin
Kreider
Domi
Atkinson
Landeskog

Any two of those avail

fletch
11-20-2018, 10:42 PM
always interested in trades, but i am probably not the best trade partner... i do not have a top five forward that would be worth two of the players you list. puck bunnies roster if you see something of interest

Long live the King
11-21-2018, 02:03 PM
Looking to move some players
Need to move two forwards out for one forward back. Also interested in goaltenders.

Malkin
Kreider
Domi
Atkinson
Landeskog

Any two of those avail

Malkin and Landeskog for Kucherov

Puck Head
11-21-2018, 03:04 PM
Malkin and Landeskog for Kucherov

Close but not quite there
Kucherov and Malkin are too close to throw in Landeskog

Long live the King
11-21-2018, 06:45 PM
Malkin carries a lot of risk. He gets hurt a lot. Last year was the first time he played more than 70 games since 2011/12.

fletch
11-21-2018, 09:37 PM
I'd be interested in Malkin with one of the other forwards you list for 2 or 3 of my forwards. Could substitute Hedman or Doughty in to my part of the equation to give. Among Radulov, Marchessault, Draisaitl etc I've got a solid group of forwards I'm happy with, but Malkin is a top 5 player worth pursuing.

Puck Head
12-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Looking to move one of my RW for a LW
Willing to add Seth Jones in trade for a upgraded LW.

Draisaitl
Boeser
Nylander
Kessel

One of those RW

josh
12-10-2018, 02:12 PM
I have a bunch of LWs. None of which are doing anything this month.

Puck Head
12-10-2018, 02:48 PM
Looking to move one of my RW for a LW
Willing to add Seth Jones in trade for a upgraded LW.

Draisaitl
Boeser
Nylander
Kessel

One of those RW

Threw out a proposal
Have some few options we can work out

Phil in Absentia
12-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Puck Head simply must be in this league from this point on. I love his fearless trading.

Puck Head
12-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Puck Head simply must be in this league from this point on. I love his fearless trading.

I’ve done very well in trading up until that last trade with you perhaps.
Domi and Landeskog aren’t slowing

phillyb™
12-10-2018, 04:48 PM
Week 1 was good for me. Everything else has been shit. I've not been paying much attention which is wack.

Puck Head
12-10-2018, 05:11 PM
;949513]Week 1 was good for me. Everything else has been shit. I've not been paying much attention which is wack.

Which team are you ?

Vodka Drunkenski
12-10-2018, 06:05 PM
The drunk one

fletch
12-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Puck head, sent you a trade proposal in yahoo
You get LW, I get RW

Puck Head
12-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Puck head, sent you a trade proposal in yahoo
You get LW, I get RW

I had never even heard of that guy.
But he is having a nice season

phillyb™
12-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Which team are you ?

The drunk one

hahahahaha.
team name is skaters and haters i think.

Phil in Absentia
12-10-2018, 08:01 PM
I’ve done very well in trading up until that last trade with you perhaps.
Domi and Landeskog aren’t slowing

It's been a week. Domi, I'm sure, will.

fletch
12-10-2018, 10:01 PM
trades definitely make a league more fun

Long live the King
12-17-2018, 12:40 PM
Looking to move Barzal...

w/ Kapanen or Nyquist for a better winger.

w/ Brodie for a better D.

possibly with a goalie.

fletch
12-17-2018, 10:14 PM
i’m drinking, so will ponder possibilities tomorrow. i am only willing to consider trades with vodka drunkenski while buzzed or more:cheers:

fletch
02-05-2019, 10:57 PM
Have Klefbom in IR slot, he's back.

Interested in trading Klefbom + forward for upgrade at forward (2 for 1)

Send me a trade proposal if interested.

Phil in Absentia
02-05-2019, 11:24 PM
I love how active our league has been in trades this year. Jay is a wheeling, dealing monster.

lefty9
02-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Wow,big trades

phillyb™
03-04-2019, 11:35 AM
My team really fucking pulled through at the end of the season.
Playoffs started?
NICE!

Phil in Absentia
03-04-2019, 12:13 PM
Playoffs have begun. Best of luck, everyone! Don't forget to set your rosters daily (or weekly ahead of time).

Puck Head
03-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Let’s do this

fletch
03-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Looking forward to the playoffs

lefty9
03-04-2019, 10:30 PM
Back to back weeks against Phil

Phil in Absentia
03-05-2019, 12:28 AM
I barely eeked out a win last week, so that shouldn't give you much cause for concern. I won multiple categories by a single digit.

lefty9
03-05-2019, 06:51 AM
I hear you ,good luck

Phil in Absentia
03-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Like I said: skin of my teeth. Won that by a single category.

Opening round was crazy close in both contests, too. And now, I prepare for my slaughter.

phillyb™
03-11-2019, 10:03 AM
Alright, I had a bye last week and I think all of my players played exceptionally. Lol.
Nylander's Neighbor, you're mine this week!

phillyb™
03-11-2019, 11:41 AM
Go home, Yahoo. You're drunk.

https://i.imgur.com/DVDWgmu.jpg

I had a bye, lol.

Phil in Absentia
03-11-2019, 11:48 AM
LOL.

All I know is Wheelin' Dealin' Puck Head was our MVP this year. His fearless trading finally broke the flood gates open for season-long movement.

phillyb™
03-11-2019, 12:19 PM
I didn't make a single trade this year, but that's mostly cause I shifted my focus after the 3-4th week of play and was concentrating on other facets of life, like collecting old ski gear (don't ask). So I wasn't on top of my players. I def think I could have made my roster better throughout the season. Oh well.

Phil in Absentia
03-11-2019, 12:29 PM
You got offers though, no?

Either way, we had our most productive season in years thanks in part to new blood, like Jason, and Ray's buddy, and the new format, which includes the fees and payout.

I have no reservations at all about extending invites to every single team again next year.

phillyb™
03-11-2019, 12:32 PM
I had an offer at the end of the season yeah.
And yeah, I'm totally down for next season...

fletch
03-11-2019, 05:45 PM
It's been a fun season. Both first round matchups were a tossup. Phil and I are definitely underdogs in the semis.

I tell my son the only way a team doesn't have a chance is if they don't leave the locker room.

Puck Bunnies will leave the locker room, and I'll try and give War Machine all they can handle.

Puck Head
03-11-2019, 09:19 PM
It's been a fun season. Both first round matchups were a tossup. Phil and I are definitely underdogs in the semis.

I tell my son the only way a team doesn't have a chance is if they don't leave the locker room.

Puck Bunnies will leave the locker room, and I'll try and give War Machine all they can handle.

We had a close week. Your Sunday just killed me.