• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Acid Levels of Sour Candy In One Shocking Graph

Jules

No offense, but did it really take a freaking college study to figure all this out?

Common sense would tell you most of these candies are not that good for you or your teeth.

And I used to LOVE Fun dip as a kid! Shit was the best and I would be bouncing off the walls for hours. All my teeth are still good and to date, have only had 1 cavity in my life and that was when i was 13. I brush often and I also size it up to good genetics, at least when it comes to my teeth. :rolleyes:

No offense, but did it really take a freaking college study to figure all this out?

Common sense would tell you most of these candies are not that good for you or your teeth.

There's a big difference between "not good for you" and a product catered toward minors with the acidity of a car battery.

The research was more elaborate than this chart. These numbers were just a part of a study of the acid levels in marketed edible products.

Archived