• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

Alright guys, Scott from Scotland here!

Im going to be in New York on the 7th of February and was hoping to be able to go to the game v the Islanders that night. I arrive in New York on the 5th, what is the chances of me getting any tickets for that game 2 days before the it? If the chances are low, do people sell them outside MSG before the game?

I've not had much luck with hockey this season, went to Vancouver back in October to visit relatives, planned it around the hockey season and the lockout wasted that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Stubhub and Tickets now will have tickets, depending on how were playing at that point they most cost you a bit. Guys on here sell tickets as well. I would avoid buying tickets from someone outside the arena, I've seen too many people get stuck with fake/void tickets.

Okay mate, so I've had a look on Tickets now and if I purchase them right now while im in Scotland I can get them Electronic delivery. Does that mean they e-mail me tickets? I just print off the tickets from my E-mail and take them to MSG and we're in? Sounds good! I've never done electronic delivery on tickets before so Im just double checking before I buy! Cheers for the help once again.

Okay mate, so I've had a look on Tickets now and if I purchase them right now while im in Scotland I can get them Electronic delivery. Does that mean they e-mail me tickets? I just print off the tickets from my E-mail and take them to MSG and we're in? Sounds good! I've never done electronic delivery on tickets before so Im just double checking before I buy! Cheers for the help once again.

Yes,they will send you an email with a PDF attachment and once you print you are good to go.

Archived