• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

Ok sorry to keep beating a dead horse but just wanted to update with a little more info. We just received new machines which are connected to a new, much faster network. Same thing is happening. The website loads fine, I always start by clicking "new posts" and go from there, works fine. Once I click on a thread, however, the website will load but the actual content of the thread, the posts, take forever to load. I tried this both logged in as myself and not logged in at all on both Chrome and IE. I did notice that the status bar at the bottom of the screen says "Waiting for connect.facebook.net...". I don't have facebook logged in on this computer so idk what that is about. I timed how long it takes to load, 7:30.04. I figured it was something on my end but I use a few different forums and this is the only one it happens on so this is why I am not sure if its my end or something on your end.

http://i63.tinypic.com/ion9xh.jpg

Ok so to keep beating a dead horse but just wanted to update with a little more info. We just received new machines which are connected to a new, much faster network. Same thing is happening. The website loads fine, I always start by clicking "new posts" and go from there, works fine. Once I click on a thread, however, the website will load but the actual content of the thread, the posts, take forever to load. I tried this both logged in as myself and not logged in at all on both Chrome and IE. I did notice that the status bar at the bottom of the screen says "Waiting for connect.facebook.net...". I don't have facebook logged in on this computer so idk what that is about. I timed how long it takes to load, 7:30.04. I figured it was something on my end but I use a few different forums and this is the only one it happens on so this is why I am not sure if its my end or something on your end.

http://i63.tinypic.com/ion9xh.jpg

That's odd, because Facebook Connect was disabled more than a year ago.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Hi. Why is it that when trying to log in, I get a message that says; " wrong user name or password " when clicking on the " remember me " button? Happens every time. Also, the random question ask for the NYR Captain. The NYR have NO Captain. Please fix these issues once and for all as I have sent private messages to moderators about these issues, with not one answer or solution. Thanx in advance. LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN.

Hi. Why is it that when trying to log in, I get a message that says; " wrong user name or password " when clicking on the " remember me " button? Happens every time. Also, the random question ask for the NYR Captain. The NYR have NO Captain. Please fix these issues once and for all as I have sent private messages to moderators about these issues, with not one answer or solution. Thanx in advance. LONG LONG LONG TIME FAN.

it happened to me once. I typed in Messier and it was the wrong answer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...