• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bitetto Brotherhood

Phil

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just a retired amateur surfer now or something :rofl:

IMG_4410.jpg

He's the biggest stud.

hell yes brother!

Still remember the time he signed an autograph for me and I was dumbfounded by how tiny he was.

Same. Best part was he came out with his supermodel girlfriend who absolutely dwarfed him. Amazing.

No, I just mean how far he fell off and how quickly he was no longer in the NHL. But, he had a nice time for the short time it did last here.

To be honest I thought the same thing would happen to Zuccarello but I am glad its not.

I've always said and thought that a lot of these guys in the NHL/AHL are purely relying on chance to get ahead. The obvious talents are one thing but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th liners sometimes its just a matter of finding the right fit and getting the right chance. Hell look at blackwell.

To be honest I thought the same thing would happen to Zuccarello but I am glad its not.

I've always said and thought that a lot of these guys in the NHL/AHL are purely relying on chance to get ahead. The obvious talents are one thing but the 2nd, 3rd, 4th liners sometimes its just a matter of finding the right fit and getting the right chance. Hell look at blackwell.

IMG_4410.jpg

He's the biggest stud.

Same. Best part was he came out with his supermodel girlfriend who absolutely dwarfed him. Amazing.

Yea shes hot as fuck (not sure if its the same one but the one he has now is)

Also never seen anyone surf with a helmet but maybe its a hockey thing :rofl:

It's not surfing, it's "jetsurfing."

http://motosurfamerica.com/racer/petr-prucha/

Ah my apologies to the great Petr .

Also...

Petr Prucha is a profesional hockey player who has playied NHL for 6 years for teams like New York Rangersk or Phoenix Coyotes. He has also won Worl Championship in 2005 and have two bronze medals from 2011 and 2012. Unfortunately he was forced to retire early from hockey because of many head injuries.

He?s had always close to all kinds of board sports, like snowboarding, surfing, windsurfing and others. Immediately felt in love with jetsurfing too.

Looks like something I would post