• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Assuming the Rangers Stay at 9...

Phil

?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Oliver Wahlstrom
    • Adam Boqvist
    • Jesperi Kotkaniemi
    • Noah Dobson
    • Other (please specify)

Bouchard

Assumed Phil had Tkachuk, Hughes and Bouchard already gone. If not, I go with Tkachuk, then Hughes.

Thought the "other" was for guys just outside the top 10. Hayton, Smith, Kratsov, etc. The next tier are some good prospects. Sucks the Isles have 11 and 12 nabbing whoever slips and/or their pick of the next tier of players. Is Hunter sending encrypted email to Lou?

In addition to the top 3 I’m fairly certain Hughes, Tkachuk and Boqvist are gone.

Bit of a toss up who goes after that, but we need a goal scoring winger so if we get a shot at Wahlstrom I’d probably take him.

The two concussions (at least enough credible people said he had two) combined with Dobson, Kot and Bouchard rising could potentially have Boqvist available. Add that Tkachuk is practically ready. Plus Wahlstrom, Bouchard and Hughes project a year away, while Boqvist is likely a few years.

If not for the concussions and projected dev time, there is no way a player with his upside would last till #9. Just relieved we are going to end up with a really good player.

In addition to the top 3 I?m fairly certain Hughes, Tkachuk and Boqvist are gone.

Bit of a toss-up who goes after that, but we need a goal scoring winger so if we get a shot at Wahlstrom I?d probably take him.

I like Wahlstrom for his scoring, but Dallas is considering to trade up and Draft Wahlstrom

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-stars/stars/2018/06/14/nhl-draft-profile-stars-want-trade-scoringoliver-wahlstrom-ideal-candidate

I like Wahlstrom for his scoring, but Dallas is considering to trade up and Draft Wahlstrom

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-stars/stars/2018/06/14/nhl-draft-profile-stars-want-trade-scoringoliver-wahlstrom-ideal-candidate

That's not what that article suggests. The author is saying if they want a scoring winger, to move up and take him.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Archived