• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Apple TV Problem

EdMc28

The last 2 nights while I've been watching games on the GCL app on apple TV I get this "error loading this content" message. The device works fine streaming netflix, music, radio, and tv so I figure it has to be a problem with the NHL app right? Presently I'm streaming GCL to my big screen via my iPad and mirroring or whatever they call it. Anyone know a fix to this problem? I've tried restarting it, unplugging, resetting the wifi network. Or better yet anyone else having this issue with the GCL appletv app? Or am I off to apple tomorrow?

The last 2 nights while I've been watching games on the GCL app on apple TV I get this "error loading this content" message. The device works fine streaming netflix, music, radio, and tv so I figure it has to be a problem with the NHL app right? Presently I'm streaming GCL to my big screen via my iPad and mirroring or whatever they call it. Anyone know a fix to this problem? I've tried restarting it, unplugging, resetting the wifi network. Or better yet anyone else having this issue with the GCL appletv app? Or am I off to apple tomorrow?

Sounds like GCL issue. They re did App so maybe they need to patch Apple TVs.

Archived