• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

So, thanks for making this place.

RobertG

The Rangers are one of my favorite releases in life, rooting for this team is sort of what keeps me sane a lot of the time. It's nice to extend that (temporary) sanity through a community of people who love the same team that I do. :D

I really dig being digitally surrounded by fellow Rangers fans, and I wanted to throw this out here to establish a sort of landmark of appreciation for the people who put this board together, and also all the folks who contribute to it regularly. This site was an awesome find.

The Rangers are one of my favorite releases in life, rooting for this team is sort of what keeps me sane a lot of the time. It's nice to extend that (temporary) sanity through a community of people who love the same team that I do. :D

I really dig being digitally surrounded by fellow Rangers fans, and I wanted to throw this out here to establish a sort of landmark of appreciation for the people who put this board together, and also all the folks who contribute to it regularly. This site was an awesome find.

This board was put together for exactly that purpose by like-minded fans who pushed me to take the plunge and risk opening a new forum out of what had become the ashes of a former home, and I've never regretted it since.

I'm glad you found us, as well. My goal from the start has been to grow this place, and continue to grow it, and eventually become the premiere forum for Rangers' talk on the net. I like to think, in a lot of ways, we've already achieved that goal.

I found this place by pure luck, doing Google searches for communities. I lurked here for weeks before finally signing up and posting, and I'm glad I did. :)

I don't know where you came from, but it seems like a good bunch of really passionate fans. This team means a lot to me and it's nice to be surrounded by fellow Rangers fans who actually care about their team and are here out of love for the Rangers, even if heads inevitably clash against one another at times- It's all out of love for our team, and it's a great thing to be a part of.

It's a long story. Some of us have been together since the very early 2000's and others have joined along the way. Ultimately, it doesn't matter where anyone came from. Everyone, together, is what makes the forum what it is.

I forget – you were the user who said Torts finally convinced you to register, right? :rofl:

I found this place by pure luck, doing Google searches for communities. I lurked here for weeks before finally signing up and posting, and I'm glad I did. :)

I don't know where you came from, but it seems like a good bunch of really passionate fans. This team means a lot to me and it's nice to be surrounded by fellow Rangers fans who actually care about their team and are here out of love for the Rangers, even if heads inevitably clash against one another at times- It's all out of love for our team, and it's a great thing to be a part of.

:cheers: Thanks for the breath of fresh air.

It's a long story. Some of us have been together since the very early 2000's and others have joined along the way. Ultimately, it doesn't matter where anyone came from. Everyone, together, is what makes the forum what it is.

I forget – you were the user who said Torts finally convinced you to register, right? :rofl:

Way to throw wood on the fire.

Archived