• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

App For Keeping Track of Rangers Games?

quick release

All of ESPN's stuff has horrid reviews. Score Mobile looks tight I'm d/ling it now.

I actually like the ESPN app. Delivers NHL breaking news fairly quickly. Try it out. You can always delete.

Score is probably better for you though.

I actually like the ESPN app. Delivers NHL breaking news fairly quickly. Try it out. You can always delete.

Score is probably better for you though.

I have this one as well, and like it because it tells you the score at the end of each period and it gives you the scoring summery each time a goal is scored, and it only takes about 2 minutes to get after the goal, so its fairly quick.

NHL Gamecenter. You can also listen to the radio broadcast from either team if you're in a place where you're able to turn it on without looking like a dick.

The price is ridiculous though. The NFL app allows you to listen to the radio feed for free for every game, but the NHL wants to charge you for it, fuck them.

lol, I don't know. I just downloaded it.

The app is free to download, and you can watch the highlights for free and get the scores for free, but they don't give me the radio feed for free. You have to pay for the upgrade with that and same to watch the games on it.

The app is free to download, and you can watch the highlights for free and get the scores for free, but they don't give me the radio feed for free. You have to pay for the upgrade with that and same to watch the games on it.

I never tried to watch, just listen. I had it on the bench during our men's league game when the playoffs were on. I just hit the radio feed and it came on.

Archived