PDA

View Full Version : 'The Avengers' Trailer Released

Phil in Absentia
10-11-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168594-the-trailer-for-the-avengers-is-here

Marvel Studios has revealed the first full trailer for writer/director Joss Whedon's The Avengers, starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård and Samuel L. Jackson.

Continuing the epic big-screen adventures started in Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America: The First Avenger, the May 4 release is the superhero team up of a lifetime. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as SHIELD, finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. Spanning the globe, a daring recruitment effort begins.

--

Click the link to view the video.

Pete
10-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Can't wait, but not a fan of Mark Rufalo as Banner.

Phil in Absentia
10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Can't wait, but not a fan of Mark Rufalo as Banner.

Same, but it's SLJ as Nick Fury that pisses me off most. Has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with personality. Fury was a grunt. Jackson is not. Jackson is too loud-mouthed to fit the role, IMO.

Pete
10-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Agree. I actually feel like Bruce Willis would have made a good Nick Fury haha.

I do like them casting the dude from the Hurt Locker as Hawkeye, though.

Phil in Absentia
10-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Agree. I actually feel like Bruce Willis would have made a good Nick Fury haha.

I do like them casting the dude from the Hurt Locker as Hawkeye, though.

Absolutely to both. Renner as Hawkeye will rock.

Fuhgeddaboudit
10-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Oh my, it looks great, my favorite avenger is definitely Ironman, especially Robert Downy playing him. This looks great!

So Nashty
10-11-2011, 01:58 PM
This is def. an odd movie for Mark Ruffalo but I like him as an actor so I dont mind too much.

Looks pretty good.

hamov glir
10-11-2011, 02:16 PM
*Crysis nanosuit voice*

Maximum boner!

Johnnydollaz18
10-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Sickkkkkkkkkk, can not wait for this movie to come out!!