• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NHL Fix is in After This Game

Blueshirts1926

I feel your frustration, but this is nonsense. There's no conspiracy theory at play here. It was a night of poor officiating, and poorer play from the Rangers. Nothing more.

Let's see what management does calling out the refs, calling out is lame coach etc. Do you think Arniel could coach this team better then AV?

Probably not. Not Ruff, either. I think they need to tear it down, rebuild, and give the reigns to someone who will work best with an influx of youth. I'm holding out hope for Sheldon Keefe.

Every Rangers fan needs to pummel the NHL email server screaming about the 2 head shots with no penalties yet the puck does not touch the board and it's automatic. Vesey was required by the NHL to come out yet no penalties. I just emailed the NHL and will do a social media blast about it.

Tired of the head shots but more tire of no toughness from the weak leader!

The softest, least competitive, most error prone, worst defensive zone coverage team in ages couldn't even muster up one guy to slam one Nashville player around. It sure does make a statement about the players on the ice, and the coaching staff. One would think that this group would be so P.O.'D by now that someone, anyone would step up and do something. It's pathetic and it's obvious that they have no heart, grit, moxie, determination or pride. Nashville does and will probably play for the cup again. NYR are on the water slide and are in deep do-doo.

Archived