• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

General Forum Access and Usability Issues

Phil

I have a problem with posts on Facebook sometimes;  I see all these dumb posts, but when I turn up the brightness on my monitor, I still see the same stupid shit.

Kan U C if I'm doooing it riGHt?  😉

Just now, Ozzy said:

I have a problem with posts on Facebook sometimes;  I see all these dumb posts, but when I turn up the brightness on my monitor, I still see the same stupid shit.

Kan U C if I'm doooing it riGHt?  😉

I can actually fix that for you. 

go to settings>account>delete account: then choose yes 

• LMFAO 1
  • TroCheckmark 1

The default API key for use by all INV forums was banned for whatever reason. They are looking to fix it for a future patch release:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/473822-giphy-stopped-functioning/

I'm going to try to use a custom API key for the time being, so we'll see how that fares the next little while. I'm applying it in a few minutes, so try giphy again soon and let me know if it's working again.

This is rate limited, so this could/will stop working in the future. It actually looks like they may abandon trying to keep the default API key, so I'll wait to see if they present another solution. I'm not actually sure the custom key will work for us long-term, but it'll work for now.

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

You can't it needs to be hosted and you need to link out to it.

Phil's probably already answered this, but I'm too lazy to look it up - what's the reason we can't directly paste in photos? In my experience it doesn't work with phone as well and I don't know how to post pictures from my camera roll.

2 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Phil's probably already answered this, but I'm too lazy to look it up - what's the reason we can't directly paste in photos? In my experience it doesn't work with phone as well and I don't know how to post pictures from my camera roll.

A combination of it being a waste of file space for the forum to host the image and absolving the forum of any blame for any images deemed litigious. 

• Thanks 1