• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign Bryce McConnell-Barker to 3-Year ELC Beginning 2023-24

1 hour ago, siddious said:

That name is too long. BMB. 

im sure he will be in Hartford next season. Might be a decent team there next year if Cuylle stays there another year. Right @josh?

BMB isn't eligible. Only 18 years old, turns 19 in June. Will have one more season in the OHL at least. Sure had a good season captaining a pretty bad team. 

Wonder if he'll be a trade target for a bigger team? IDK @Drew a Penalty you're the resident prospects guy.

29 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

BMB isn't eligible. Only 18 years old, turns 19 in June. Will have one more season in the OHL at least. Sure had a good season captaining a pretty bad team. 

Wonder if he'll be a trade target for a bigger team? IDK @Drew a Penalty you're the resident prospects guy.

Thought he was drafted the year before he was for some reason- you right. 

1 hour ago, Cash or Czech said:

I'm sure he'd be a candidate for trade during next year's OHL trade deadline unless Peterborough is somehow competitive. Saying this without knowing anything, I could see him ending up back in his hometown of London. They're always adding talent and they've got some older players in the room that'll be departing.

Would be nice to see BMB get an opportunity with Team Canada. We'll see if they have any interest during the summer camps. That would certainly help him move to a better OHL team.

• 8 months later...

I don't know anything about the team, but last year he led the team in scoring and this year he's in fourth. However, they're first in their division instead of last. I'm guessing the two new 18 year-olds that are second and third have helped add depth and he's not doing it on his own? Either way, nice to see production from a 6'2" center prospect.

• Bullseye 1