• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Off-Season Thread — Go Into the Sadness

Phil

Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV+

For real though, great run with the ol’ Ted Lasso theme. Great season fellas. Disappointing ending of course, but infinitely easier to stomach than 2014 and 2015. A lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing how things shake out this offseason. There’s going to be a lot of things I’d like to see done.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, rmc51 said:

Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV+

For real though, great run with the ol’ Ted Lasso theme. Great season fellas. Disappointing ending of course, but infinitely easier to stomach than 2014 and 2015. A lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing how things shake out this offseason. There’s going to be a lot of things I’d like to see done.

Haha. I was going to mention the Ted Lasso stuff. It made it even more fun. This year was fun.

I could not be more proud. What a run. What a young group we have. Our window hasn’t even cracked open. First time I was able to watch the handshakes after a Ranger loss, because I know soon it’s going to be our turn. We are going to make some serious noise. And when we do, look the fuck out.

Great year. Great being back chatting with you fine people. I know we’ve had some major run-in’s in the past, but was fun to put it all aside and follow this wild ass season we were given. 

Looking forward to the future but I’m gonna need some better sunglasses, because the future is too damn bright…

That being said? Tonight is a night to drink. So with that being said….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • JIMMY! 1

7 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I could not be more proud. What a run. What a young group we have. Our window hasn’t even cracked open. First time I was able to watch the handshakes after a Ranger loss, because I know soon it’s going to be our turn. We are going to make some serious noise. And when we do, look the fuck out.

Great year. Great being back chatting with you fine people. I know we’ve had some major run-in’s in the past, but was fun to put it all aside and follow this wild ass season we were given. 

Looking forward to the future but I’m gonna need some better sunglasses, because the future is too damn bright…

That being said? Tonight is a night to drink. So with that being said….

It was great seeing you post regularly in game threads like it was 2001. Even though some of these guys that helped us get here will be gone, I think Drury will know what to do.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Tonight ate the largest dick imaginable, but once again a great season of Rangers talk here @BSBH.  Thanks to @Phil@Dave, and the mods- @Morphinity@Puck Head@LindG1000 @High and Wide@Shane Falco @Drew a Penalty

Masterful job gentleman, it was a hell of a ride. Just imagine how fucking fun it’s going to be when this team wins a Cup..  

Just now, siddious said:

Suck Up Season 3 GIF by The Office

Furreal 

Fuck Them Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 2

In all honestly, this is the only place I can “surround myself” with Rangers fans being that I’m stuck down here in Flyers country.

So thank you all who post. Honestly, don’t know if I’d be a diehard fan still without this board to keep me “motivated”. 

Edited by Parsley
  • Cheers 6
  • Keeps it 100 2

So who are the Rangers targeting in the 1st round? 😒

Figures. All the conditional shit the Rangers put on picks coming back in the McDonagh, Zuccarello, etc., trades never hit...the one time the Rangers do it in reverse, they don't make the conditional hard enough. Should have been SCF - no exceptions. No, I'm not mad they lost the pick. I'm mad it never works out the other way LOL.

• Keeps it 100 1

I also just wanted to thank everyone for a fun season. The arguments, the laughs, the living and breathing with everyone throughout the season. I’m a way, it’s a unique experience going through a game while chatting. You learn what everyone’s go to phrases are, who is behind in their feed, who feels what, who overreacts, etc.  It’s fun and I wouldn’t have wanted to do it with any other group. And I’m sure everyone learned my typos lol 

fun season guys. Let’s hope it’s the beginning of something special. 

• Cheers 4
  • TroCheckmark 1
  • Applause 1