• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Flyers Name John Tortorella Head Coach

Phil

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Who had the Flyers starting 3-0? 

Not many I don't think but it's not going to last. Their CF%, xGA and number of high danger chances against is abysmal. Feels like the old days of Tortorella riding a slim lead with Lundqvist standing on his head.

Better strike while the iron's hot!!!

I'm actually going to enjoy the build up and anticipation of all the Flyer's supporters, just to watch it smash on the sidewalk like a mirror falling from a 4th story window on the sidewalk!!!  LOL

• LOL 1
  • Cheers 1

On 10/19/2022 at 1:43 PM, siddious said:

I can see the Sabers putting a half decent season together. 

Yeah I'm thinking of burning a trade in my pool and dropping SJS for BUF. They haven't looked too threatening in the scoring dept. but seem to have done a solid job so far keeping the high danger chances down and I think they'll rack up a decent amount of wins once the team starts to gel.

I've no hope in PHI being able to sustain much success as their wins have come from simply hanging on for dear life while the other team peppers Hart.

SJS was a terrible pick and I should've seen the writing on the wall. They're getting tons of scoring chances but no one seems interested in playing any team defense and their goalies haven't done too much to step up either.

Edited by Karan

• 1 month later...