• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF: (1A) Florida Panthers vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning

Phil

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

Vasilevsky with ANOTHER shutout to close a series. That guy is the scariest part of Tampa, he’s a shark.

they look great but honestly I’d like our chances. Very similar teams and I think we are slightly better than them all over the ice. That said, they prove that experience matters 

• The Chyt! 1

6 hours ago, Valriera said:

Vasilevsky with ANOTHER shutout to close a series. That guy is the scariest part of Tampa, he’s a shark.

they look great but honestly I’d like our chances. Very similar teams and I think we are slightly better than them all over the ice. That said, they prove that experience matters 

Love the positivity, but they would wipe the Floor with us lol. Would be a really good experience tho. Stamkos, Kuch, Hedman and Vasi teaching Mika, Panarin, Fox and Shesty how you really carry a team to post-season victory.

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Did I see this stat correctly, that TB has a shutout in 6 of the last 7 elimination games?  🤯

I said this when people were saying Toronto had them.... Tampa is the best team in the league until they are eliminated. 

14 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Love the positivity, but they would wipe the Floor with us lol. Would be a really good experience tho. Stamkos, Kuch, Hedman and Vasi teaching Mika, Panarin, Fox and Shesty how you really carry a team to post-season victory.

My "100" reaction was towards the bolded.

Happy to see Thornton fall short again. Never have been and never will be a fan. The comments he made about the Rangers back in 2011, calling them soft, still make me laugh considering at that point he didn’t know what winning was and he still doesn’t know what winning is. So fuck him.

23 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Happy to see Thornton fall short again. Never have been and never will be a fan. The comments he made about the Rangers back in 2011, calling them soft, still make me laugh considering at that point he didn’t know what winning was and he still doesn’t know what winning is. So fuck him.

Always wanted him on the ranger but yea those comments left a bad taste in my mouth back in the day 

• Phil unpinned this topic
11 hours ago, siddious said:

Always wanted him on the ranger but yea those comments left a bad taste in my mouth back in the day 

I think the comments coupled with the fact that he outright stole the MVP from Jagr in 2006 are my reasons for hating him as much as I do. I get it, 96 assists is nothing to sneeze at. But he didn’t even have 20 goals. Jagr had 54 goals and 69 assists. It was pure robbery.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1