• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF: (1A) Florida Panthers vs. (3A) Tampa Bay Lightning

Phil

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

Tampa is a shining example of why playoff experience matters so much. They got crushed for a few years before they figured it out, including the most embarrassing first round sweep potentially of all time. Bet you they still remember it.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Tampa is a shining example of why playoff experience matters so much. They got crushed for a few years before they figured it out, including the most embarrassing first round sweep potentially of all time. Bet you they still remember it.

Yup...and that's exactly what I wanna see from our boys as they age!  I think we're on the right trajectory.  These kids have made some pretty big strides this year.  I really love the chemistry they have created here.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:00 PM, Patrick Bateman said:

I know Weegar and Ekblad are supposedly two of the best defenders in the league but I feel like whenever I watch the Panthers they're always getting walked. Especially Weegar, he was so awful in that Caps series and I feel like you can make a decently long lowlight video of his defensive mishaps this year

Weegar sucks so bad

• LOL 1

Florida 0-4 on PP, and one of those was with 3 minutes left in the game.

Huberdeau 115 pts in 80 games reg season, 4 pts in 8 playoff games

Reinhart 82 pts in 78, 3 pts in 8

Barkov 88 pts in 67, 6 points in 8

Florida was lucky Verhaeghe and Giroux showed up in the first round or they’d be out already.

35 minutes ago, Karan said:

FLA are 10 mins away from going down 0-3 in the series, ouch. Definitely did not see this coming.

Same thing we are seeing in the rangers series, one team is playing playoff hockey, the other isn’t. 

15 hours ago, Sod16 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and take the contrarian position that Tampa is peaking too soon.

Not sure how to feel about that.  If it is the case, its great if the Rangers are able to come all the way back against CAR and advance to play TBL.  If the Rangers eventually fall to CAR, do we wanna see CAR beat TBL?