• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECQF #7: (2M) Rangers vs. (3M) Pittsburgh Penguins — Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

16 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Maybe it’s not a concussion?!?! I would hope that the Pens would be truthful with the NHL whether it’s a concussion or not. 

I’ve read from multiple trusted beat writers that it is, and the Pens haven’t announced it.

And if it is, again, I just can’t see him playing tonight and having that risk.

Jarry coming back is interesting too, the guy hasn't played in what, 8 weeks or so.  He's either gonna stand on his head or be rusty as shit (broken foot? Let's start jamming sticks at it every time he covers the puck).  I would think that if he does start Sully has him on a short leash, yanking him if he's getting blasted early and putting spicy pork boy back in.  Either way, shoot early and often.....

I'm not taking anything for granted that's for sure regardless of who their goalie is we should of curb stomped Domingue right onto the next series. However, our insistence on not getting traffic in front of him, continuing to over pass the shit out of the puck playing catch around the perimeter is one of the main reasons  along with playing  shit  defense is why we're where we are. 

Everybody show up play your best game and I like our odds. Half the team remain passengers especially guys supposed to defend, Panarin, Strome etc. and we could very well be fucked. Would be a great time for Igor to shine for sure. 

• Keeps it 100 1

If he's smart it's not a team Dr. that makes the call. Brisson obviously has a lot of skin in the game so I can see he being more cautious.  But you know what we just need to play OUR game and really shouldn't matter if he, Rakell, Jarry play. Do our thing and do it to a high level and the rest won't matter.

Let's GOOOOOO!