• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 WCQF: (2C) Minnesota Wild vs. (3C) St. Louis Blues

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Wild in 4
    • Wild in 5
    • Wild in 6
    • Wild in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

I would have liked to have seen a run for Minny, because they are now going to have to dismantle their team.  I could see buying out Parise, as he would be de facto dead cap space if they had kept him, but Suter had some hockey in him.  Best to at least have a passable, if overpaid, player for that space.

Fiala is going to be a rich young man, and not in MN.

5 hours ago, Sod16 said:

I would have liked to have seen a run for Minny, because they are now going to have to dismantle their team.  I could see buying out Parise, as he would be de facto dead cap space if they had kept him, but Suter had some hockey in him.  Best to at least have a passable, if overpaid, player for that space.

Any chance we could pick up #36 for cheap??

1 hour ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

Any chance we could pick up #36 for cheap??

Big cap hit, even with retention.

8 hours ago, Sod16 said:

Rumor has it Suter is an insufferable cunt very few people in the league like, and I guess dumping his only friend in Parise meant having to dump Suter too. 

• Phil unpinned this topic
On 5/13/2022 at 10:11 AM, Morphinity said:

Rumor has it Suter is an insufferable cunt very few people in the league like, and I guess dumping his only friend in Parise meant having to dump Suter too. 

Tell Dan Levy GIF by CBC