• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 WCQF: (2P) Edmonton Oilers vs. (3P) Los Angeles Kings

Phil

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7
    • Kings in 4
    • Kings in 5
    • Kings in 6
    • Kings in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2022 at 02:00 AM

IMO it was a weak penalty call to give Oilers a power play chance to tie the game and send it to OT.   But credit to Oilers for taking advantage and tying it up, and credit to Kings for coming out aggressively and winning the game early in OT.

10 hours ago, jsrangers said:

absolutely painful to listen to Leah Hextall be the lead on the broadcast. Shame.

I thought it was just me!  Man, her goal call is a total screech.  She's as bad as that A.J. Mushmouth that drones on and on and on and on......

• Keeps it 100 1

10 hours ago, jsrangers said:

absolutely painful to listen to Leah Hextall be the lead on the broadcast. Shame.

I thought it was just me!  Man, her goal call is a total screech.  She's as bad as that A.J. Mushmouth that drones on and on and on and on......

• Keeps it 100 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Jimmy said:

I would take AJ all day every day over Hextall, the screech was the kind where you never see your junk again.  After each goal it took her seconds to figure out what to even say and how to call it, every time. Horrendous. And Dominic Moore sounded worse than when we had season tickets to a ECHL team back from 98 through 09 and a local college intern would call most of the games on an AM station.  

Damn, McDavid was an absolute beast in this series. I think he was involved in 80% of the Oilers goals. Smith was steady when needed.

Now come on Flames get the job done tomorrow and give us a Battle of Alberta! Both arenas will be absolutely rocking if that happens.

• Phil unpinned this topic