• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 Waiver Wire

Phil

10 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

When was the last time Rangers claimed someone off waivers? I can't remember anyone.

Or did they do it with McKegg?

Eric Reitz? 

Was hamrlik waivers? Maybe Christensen. I think pirri was a FA signing tho 

Edited by josh

• 4 weeks later...

what's your point? No need to upgrade because we're #1 at the moment?  Richie also fights and he's tough, if that what your concern is.  and Richie is much better at hockey than Reeves.  He can actually contribute offensively.  It hurts to watch Reeves skate. 

and look at #3

Edited by CCCP

1 hour ago, CCCP said:

what's your point? No need to upgrade because we're #1 at the moment?  Richie also fights and he's tough, if that what your concern is.  and Richie is much better at hockey than Reeves.  He can actually contribute offensively.  It hurts to watch Reeves skate. 

and look at #3

I took Phil's post as meaning the Rangers would have last dibs on him as the 1st place team.  Some other team is likely to snag him as the pecking order goes from the bottom of the standings up. 

If they can, they should. But I doubt he makes it past other teams claims. 

34 minutes ago, CCCP said:

You still have Hunt and Gaut on the team contributing nothing

Ritchie has another year left at 2.5 and they already have cap issues next season. 

Hes almost redundant with the current players. He can’t take faceoffs or kill penalties. I was really pushing for him, but not the right add. 

58 minutes ago, josh said:

Ritchie has another year left at 2.5 and they already have cap issues next season. 

Hes almost redundant with the current players. He can’t take faceoffs or kill penalties. I was really pushing for him, but not the right add. 

Swap Nemeth for him.