• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Best Worst Pizza?

Phil

On 9/30/2021 at 12:34 AM, Keirik said:

I’m always up for some new recommendations. What’s your go to? 

I am not saying theirs was bad.  I am just saying I don't remember thinking to myself omg this is amazing pizza.  Granted, we were eating it at like 9-930pm in the woods after getting to the campsite later than expected.  Our local spot is Mangiamo's on Portion Rd in Ronkonkoma.

• Applause 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:16 AM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am not saying theirs was bad.  I am just saying I don't remember thinking to myself omg this is amazing pizza.  Granted, we were eating it at like 9-930pm in the woods after getting to the campsite later than expected.  Our local spot is Mangiamo's on Portion Rd in Ronkonkoma.

...Place is literally 2 miles from my house!!!

• Cheers 1

On 10/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

About the same for me as well.

Was on LI 3 weeks ago. Only had time for one dinner. It was either Little Vinnys or Goodsteer. 

Got Vinnys. Basically ate whole pie. God damn is that good pizza. 

But now I want a cheese dream. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Was on LI 3 weeks ago. Only had time for one dinner. It was either Little Vinnys or Goodsteer. 

Got Vinnys. Basically ate whole pie. God damn is that good pizza. 

But now I want a cheese dream. 

I haven't had Good Steer since I was a child.  All I remember are the onion straws

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I haven't had Good Steer since I was a child.  All I remember are the onion straws

??? You're kidding!! I love that place. It hasn't changed a bit in 40 years but the food was always really good. 

It was really good for a long time. I'm hearing it's gone downhill and is in danger of closing. I know the prices were ridiculous the last time I was there (2 years ago). 

Edited by The Dude

• 1 month later...