• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers

Phil

Lol that totally went over my head

I thought the Leafs kid decked out in the top-of-the-line shit was hilarious

In real life that kid gets put on the Ducks because his parents have money. I did think they might be getting their Junior Floyd

How did Leafs kid just magically learn how to skate?!

At the end? Not sure I call that skating. Hell, even the kid that was on the Ducks can't skate.

The end was the "you cant make me cheat" 2021 equivalent. shitty coaching isnt going to cut it. Back to Basics - skating! side to side, shift your weight, get comfortable on your edges!

At the end? Not sure I call that skating. Hell, even the kid that was on the Ducks can't skate.

The end was the "you cant make me cheat" 2021 equivalent. shitty coaching isnt going to cut it. Back to Basics - skating! side to side, shift your weight, get comfortable on your edges!

Bingo. Kid still sucks. They all do. But they're learning, and Captain Blood awaits!

Okay I caved and watched.

Does anyone tie their skates on this show? Random pet peeve of mine. Even Bombay looked like he was gonna break his ankles.

Shows pretty good so far, the douche playing the ducks coach is a horrible actor. Podcaster is funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He’s from Letterkenny. He’s supposed to be Dubinsky level cringe

• 4 weeks later...