• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Coffee Thread

Keirik

• 6 months later...

I've came in to possession of a De Longhi Dinamica super automatic.

Its been fun learning this thing, and it spits out better coffee than I can get within a two hour drive of my town. 

They're grossly expensive, but we didn't necessarily pay for this one lol.. as such we saved over $300 in 1st month vs. The usual sea of K-Cups, Nespresso Pods and endless Tim Horton's. Beans are cheap.

Of anyone has looked at these, I'd say it would pay for itself in 6 months, so pull the trigger.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

For a daily driver, I was at Costco tonight. Was going to buy a box of one of the Kirkland breakfast blend or medium roast. That or  Newman's own organic but since they are like 100 or so kcups, I'd like any opinion first before committing. 

Anyone ?

9 hours ago, Keirik said:

For a daily driver, I was at Costco tonight. Was going to buy a box of one of the Kirkland breakfast blend or medium roast. That or  Newman's own organic but since they are like 100 or so kcups, I'd like any opinion first before committing. 

Anyone ?

I buy Kirkland medium roast whole bean and really enjoy it. I read it is rebranded Starbucks beans. That doesn't mean much to me but I find it to be a good value.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 10:33 PM, Keirik said:

Anyone ?

Sorry I am late to this party.  My job gets the Kirkland Starbucks coffee and it is fucking terrible.  On the rare occasion I work a morning shift I prefer to stop and buy 711 coffee on my way to work than to drink that coffee for free.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Sorry I am late to this party.  My job gets the Kirkland Starbucks coffee and it is fucking terrible.  On the rare occasion I work a morning shift I prefer to stop and buy 711 coffee on my way to work than to drink that coffee for free.

I went with Newmans organic. It’s alright. I wouldn’t really say it’s amazing but it’s a solid cup. 1 down, 99 to go lol