• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS Discussion

Parsley

So they finally went and did the right thing and unloaded Judge....

I'm glad for you guys!  I really didn't think the team bought into what he was selling.  Being a Raiders fan, I didn't really catch a lot of the Big Blue shenanigans, especially over the last few seasons, since they were doing so poorly.  They did manage to beat my Raiders though!  LOL  ...what else is new?

But I think it's a blessing for you guys, to get a new GM, and also a new coach in here to get everything back on track.  I think Gettleman and Judge (Mostly Gettleman) set them back about 5 years!

Cheers boys!!  ...and let's hope they get the right guys this time!!  I'd really like to see Big Blue be relevant again.

11 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

They’re still working backwards.  First he’s staying and then 2 days later he’s fired.  Probably knew they wouldn’t find a lagit GM that would want to keep him

If you were a GM, Vodka....Would you wanna be forced to keep him?  ...or wouldn't you want to bring in your own "guys"?

That's what I'm thinking

• 3 months later...

BING BONG!

Kayvon Thibodeaux EDGE, OREG
Height: 6-4, Weight: 254

He is the best pure pass rusher in this draft. He has the explosive ability the Giants badly need. The question with him now is his character. Does he love the game? But I think he will get past any of that talk and become a dominant edge player. I love this pick. (Pete Prisco)

Evan Neal OL, BAMA
Height: 6-7, Weight: 337

The Giants land the best tackle in the draft. He will step in at right tackle and give them a nice pair of bookends with Andrew Thomas. They have to protect the quarterback better, and they will. He will be a long-time starter who goes to a lot of Pro Bowls. (Pete Prisco)

• The Chyt! 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...