• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#74) Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs // Up in the Big Smoke

Phil

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, but you shouldn’t. He’s done all that’s been asked, great third liner, versatile, mobile, agile, hostile. We want some mo’

Probably, yeah. Good player, but I doubt he's around long-term either. He's in the same boat as Namestnikov.

Probably, yeah. Good player, but I doubt he's around long-term either. He's in the same boat as Namestnikov.

I don’t know, though. He seems to be breaking out of the filler/stop gap role and becoming a useful player. He’s been an impactful depth player.

I know, but you shouldn’t. He’s done all that’s been asked, great third liner, versatile, mobile, agile, hostile. We want some mo’

He's been fine. He should only be dumped for the cap space if it's needed. Hard to see the Rangers interested in anything past next season though. If he does reasonably well next season, say 30 points by the deadline, he'd probably be traded anyway.

A solid win.

Joels Quenville's phone just burst into flames AND exploded.

Leafs are going to regret not trading a pretty young thing or 2 for The King.

Andersen .918 GAA 2.72

Lundqvist .909 GAA 2.99

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?repo...AgainstAverage

Leafs need more grit/toughness in their skating lines.

Of the trade deadline moves

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs/2972939002/

Wayne Simmonds as a Leaf would have been my move.

I don?t know, though. He seems to be breaking out of the filler/stop gap role and becoming a useful player. He?s been an impactful depth player.

Right, but he has one more year, then UFA. Reminds me of Pouliot. You gonna want to pay him $4.5 million for like four or five years?

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Much needed A*M*A*Z*I*N*G victory against an elite team in hostile territory. Surprisingly, the NYR, with a couple of regulars out, in spite of many defensive gaffes, prevailed thanks to stellar goaltending from #40. Who woulda thunk that those " fans " that wanted so desperately for the NYR to lose will now be sobbing in their beers. I say: in spite of being eliminated from play-off contention, http://www.hlundqvistfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/60/2015/05/gorangers.jpg

The crown prince played a great game tonight. I think we found our future goaltender.

"The Prince" That could stick! It's too early to slot Sesh over Georgie (or visa versa). Didn't I read that Sesh is back up to inimitable Mangus Helberg in the KHL playoffs? On CBC tonight, Nick Kypreos said that when he was in the Rangers room for the 25 anniversary, he asked Georgie if he was an intern, and he said "no, I'm the backup goalie."

Archived