• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#42) Rangers @ Vegas Golden Knights // Fear & Tanking in Las Vegas

Future

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about everything Vegas gets off the scrap heap turns to gold: Pirri.

Given that Howden is 20 years old and hasn't scored in 21 years, what is he doing on the power play?

MSG running segments hyping historical Ranger Islander rivalry to try to sell tickets to Thursdays games. For the first 46 years of the rivalry, that didn't seem to be necessary.

Four game losing streak, with a home-and-home with the Islanders up next, followed by Columbus. 'Rivalry' games. Interested to see how much fire and effort the team brings in the next 3 games. Currently 10 points behind Montreal for last playoff spot, 6 points ahead of Ottawa for worst in East. Florida, Carolina, and Islanders are between us and Montreal.

Trade deadline is Feb 25th. We'll see who's shipped out, and for who.

https://www.13thforward.com/2019/01/08/nhl-trade-deadline-our-top-10-must-watch-trade-list/

'Each week, we’ll take a look at the 10 top names rumored on the trade market. We expect, from week to week, the names will change and as news gets reported. So, as we go, we’ll name the player, then update you on what’s happening in respect to their status on the trade board:'

On their speculative list... no 2 is Kevin Hayes, no. 10 is Mats Zuccarello

Get ready to say bye to some Rangers vets.

Cody McLeod deserves a medal for his commitment to the tank last night.

Missing 2 point blank chances at 2-0 on the same shift, the last miss turning the puck over so Vegas could go down the other end and put the game out of reach.

What a hero :worship:

Ozzy - NYR with 26 hits? You playing? Otherwise I predict 12 hits...8 of which happen by accident going off for a line change.

26-17 in favor of the Rangers!!! WHAT?!?!?!?! I called ours but fell way short on them!!! :rofl:

Going with a 6-3 loss

Vegas with an open netter to make it 6-3

Shots on goal:

Vegas - 39

NYR - 25

Face Offs:

Vegas - 64%

NYR - 36%

Hits:

Vegas - 33

NYR - 26

Blocked shots:

Vegas - 9

NYR - 15

Let's see....I called the open netter...Check

Score was wrong...although I had the correct winning team...(that was easy!)

Shots were 31-29...ehh

Face offs 51% - 49% edge to the Rangers....Fail...thanks to Howden having a superb night at the dot!

Blocks 18-9 in favor of Vegas....Fail there!!

I dunno Frank...I must be losing my touch!! ;)

Tell you one thing though...Remember that insomnia I was having a few years ago??? Not anymore!!! This team and their play cured me!! :rofl:

Archived