• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#39) Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins // New Year, Same Shit

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lindsey Ruff “D” 3 in front of the net and no one picks up Crosby. Great management for keeping this guy around

Hard questions need to be answered about this team's defense. They were unprepared for their competition which lies in the blame of the coaching staff.

Lindsey Ruff ?D? 3 in front of the net and no one picks up Crosby. Great management for keeping this guy around

I think Ruff was kept around for other reasons than performance. Now that he has helped show Quinn the ropes of NHL management, the Rangers can let Ruff go in the offseason.

Team stinks. A decision to hang on to any of these players would be short-sighted.

Rangers. Need. Talent.

I still don't know why we haven't traded players such as Namestnikov. We need to get draft picks in the trade deadline and will be sellers at best. Tanking has begun in earnest

They weren’t unprepared, they are just awful

Terrible on both Offense and Defense. Might as well trade our Mediocre Talent when we come to the trade deadline to build up draft capital. Who we draft will be better than the sieves we have on defense right now.

I still don't know why we haven't traded players such as Namestnikov. We need to get draft picks in the trade deadline and will be sellers at best. Tanking has begun in earnest

Because trading is a two-way street that requires another team be willing to take that player on in exchange for something. That usually occurs around the deadline becuase that's the cheapest point of the year in which teams' caps are maximized.

Quinn is simply intent on playing Lunquist into the ground. He's going to end up with an absurd number of starts for a 37 year old by the end of the season.

Rangers schedule has been pretty light. Lots of time off between games up until this point. I imagine he's trying to keep the Rangers as close to the playoff race as possible.

The next two weeks are insane and the season finale is like I've never seen. I imagine Georgiev will start getting more time. I don't blame him for playing Hank. Hank is literally the only reason the team isn't in last.

Archived